Endi e Kaushal Army..why this crazy following?

Ravi860

Enduku Kaushal ki intha following... I know he is being targeted and playing his game individually well. But intha crazy following enduko artham kadamledu. Devdas teaser kindha motham Kaushal army lolli ea motham. BB winner easy ga ayipotatlu unnadu veedu.

99% of people can't show their power in their daily life. So they choose an idol, here it is cow. They vote for him, shout for him and scold for him. He wins and that 99% feel that they achieved something I  their lives and will be happy for that night. Their life continues by finding these immature happinesses... 

2 hours ago, tom brady said:

99% of people can't show their power in their daily life. So they choose an idol, here it is cow. They vote for him, shout for him and scold for him. He wins and that 99% feel that they achieved something I  their lives and will be happy for that night. Their life continues by finding these immature happinesses... 

same as Sump thatha victory.....rising against the establishment. In this case BB, thotti gang and biased host are the establishment.

See the positive side- people are still keeping some sanity. Giving voice and sympathy to that one guy who is being cornered. Bcoz at some point of time, everybody gets the same feeling that they are being unfairly targeted and nannu thokkesaaru aney feeling. so vallanu vallu gelipinchu kuntunnaaru ani naayokka idi

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, tom brady said:

Andulo tappemundi!! vallaki nachina vallu success ithe happy feel avvatam lo... not just Big boss, it may be movie stars, cricket, politics..intlo kurchoni bajana chesukovala evaritho sambandam lekunda!! its just time pass for everyone.

7 hours ago, Ravi860 said:

Enduku Kaushal ki intha following... I know he is being targeted and playing his game individually well. But intha crazy following enduko artham kadamledu. Devdas teaser kindha motham Kaushal army lolli ea motham. BB winner easy ga ayipotatlu unnadu veedu.

compared to other HM's in BB house - His strategy looks better.

If u consider tasks straight from Kireeti's episode to this week - he never looked deviated from BB Game

lemon, apple, phone call abuses, pyramid hits, Weight insults and much more. If any of other HM's veetillo ilanti situation face ayuntae - Hypertension toh oogipoyevadu.

Even Babu kuda, when some one questions, say Geetha - Restroom nunchi vachi mari godava pettukunnadu

If Koushal was in BB season-1 episode, Appudu tough competition vundedhi between Balaji, Adarsh and Kaushal.

Season lo veede kuncham balanced - andhuke army vachesindhi public lo, nd its started slowly after kireeti's episode

8 hours ago, Ravi860 said:

Kaushal anna BB2 winner 

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Kaushal anna BB2 winner 

Tanish kosam naani kummak chesi double elimination ni single elimination chesthunnadu ani internal news. Titter lo then gudham ani ready sesthunna show ki mundhara