Bhayyas VA 65 limit 83 court appearance

Ios_pappu

20 minutes ago, Ios_pappu said:

83 Kota andharu velthunaru adhe speed lo nenu

kota same but nak ticket gave direct court appearance undi nothing on that em cheyali first speeding ticket

Lawer and first kabati course tiskomantaru 

29 minutes ago, Ios_pappu said:

kota same but nak ticket gave direct court appearance undi nothing on that em cheyali first speeding ticket

Local court area la vunde attorney ni patu ko...will reduce to speeding below 80 ...

29 minutes ago, Ios_pappu said:

80 daatithe virginia lo arrest kooda chestharu

1 hour ago, Ios_pappu said:

Picha lite... wait for few days, attornies mails vasthayi,  talk to few of them, choose the one who do for best price, done he will take care and attends on your behalf. Naku 5 years back reckless padthe improper driving ki marchesaru. I was on 94

1 hour ago, Ios_pappu said:

1 hour ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Picha lite... wait for few days, attornies mails vasthayi,  talk to few of them, choose the one who do for best price, done he will take care and attends on your behalf. Naku 5 years back reckless padthe improper driving ki marchesaru. I was on 94

Entha karchh avtadi bro approximately 

ticket pina em ledu amount efc

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Local court area la vunde attorney ni patu ko...will reduce to speeding below 80 ...

Nenu undedi Norfolk va 

licence from Boston, Ma

ticket paddadi Richmond area lo 

please evarina friends una edhana lawyer contact una share chey bro

31 minutes ago, Ios_pappu said:

Nenu undedi Norfolk va 

licence from Boston, Ma

ticket paddadi Richmond area lo 

please evarina friends una edhana lawyer contact una share chey bro

Last year, I received a reckless driving ticket with Code Section: F.46.2-870 for speeding in excess of 80 m  in Virginia. This section usually results in minus 6 point on your driving record. Negotiating will reduce some money and points, so you need to hire a lawyer. Also, different counties have  slightly different rules when it comes to points and fine. Mine was in Montgomery County. 

As someone suggested in the above post, you can simply wait for attorney's notice who will reach out  to you directly and can represent on your behalf to take care of your ticket. No need to be present for any proceedings. Below are the details of the legal counsel firm that I hired,  you can check out -

SRIS Law Group http://srislawgroup.biz/

Telephone: 888-437-7747

Legal counsel retainer fee: $500

Ticket fine: $163

PM me if you need more details.

Good luck!

7 hours ago, ketu_duplicatu said:

Last year, I received a reckless driving ticket with Code Section: F.46.2-870 for speeding in excess of 80 m  in Virginia. This section usually results in minus 6 point on your driving record. Negotiating will reduce some money and points, so you need to hire a lawyer. Also, different counties have  slightly different rules when it comes to points and fine. Mine was in Montgomery County. 

As someone suggested in the above post, you can simply wait for attorney's notice who will reach out  to you directly and can represent on your behalf to take care of your ticket. No need to be present for any proceedings. Below are the details of the legal counsel firm that I hired,  you can check out -

SRIS Law Group http://srislawgroup.biz/

Telephone: 888-437-7747

Legal counsel retainer fee: $500

Ticket fine: $163

PM me if you need more details.

Good luck!

Thank you very much bro