what a game... Rafa vs Dominic...US Open...almost 5 hrs adaru..

Spartan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• chittimallu2

• tennisluvr

• Satakarni_bali

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

annitlo Thiem had good numbers...except first serve...that made the difference in final set..

anyway, you are most likely wrong. I say this without watching the match.

to beat Nadal, you have to consistently paint the lines, and be super aggressive, and never relent, and pray to God that Nadal had a bad day.

tactically you can't beat Nadal. In fact, they should've just declared tennis as a 'hacked' game once Nadal figured out how to win without having any qualities that a top tennis athlete was supposed to, in terms of technique. 

Nadal is proof that one has to just be mediocre in tennis, but superfit to be the greatest tennis player ever.

lol @ this game. 

Initial Nadal wins were by far the most cringe inducing tennis I've seen in my lifetime. but Nadal did develop a decent game as his career progressed.

Tennis is dead.

I stick to playing it with a robot.

I hope Del Potro wins the US open.

actually I don't give a fcuk. but just so I don't have to hear Nadal - Djoke fans celebrate, its useful if somebody like Delpo wins it. 

He'll even do the needful by skipping next US open for injury. hehe.

22 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I hope Del Potro wins the US open.

actually I don't give a fcuk. but just so I don't have to hear Nadal - Djoke fans celebrate, its useful if somebody like Delpo wins it. 

He'll even do the needful by skipping next US open for injury. hehe.

bayya nee badha enti .. analysts analysis ni tingari analysis ani nee analysis tho andharini champuthunavu .. poyi robo tho pakaki velli aaduko ... :giggle:

1 minute ago, kathi said:

bayya nee badha enti .. analysts analysis ni tingari analysis ani nee analysis tho andharini champuthunavu .. poyi robo tho pakaki velli aaduko ... :giggle:

naadhi analaysis kaadhu. 

9 hours ago, uttermost said:

Nadal is proof that one has to just be mediocre in tennis, but superfit to be the greatest tennis player ever.

I dont follow tennis enough, but even I know thats not correct

9 hours ago, uttermost said:

Federer down down.. asshole, just retire, no?

ఎందుకు retire avvali? ఇది individual sport.. ఎవరికి గుడ్డలో దమ్ము ఉంటే వాళ్లు వచ్చి try చెయ్యాలి.. అంకుల్ ని beat చేయలేక ఇలా మంగళవారం dialogs ఎందుకు. 

IT's a game Thiem should've won, which is why Rafa winning it makes it that much more awesome. Plus as @uttermost who didn't watch the game suggested, it's not Rafa winning due to waiting for Thiem to make errors(which will happen regardless), Rafa actually took the initiative on crucial points(break points etc) to play aggressive even if his serve was under par yesterday(which it was). Thiem's serve was awesome but no cigar when playing someone like Rafa. 

Oh, Rafa will beat Delpo btw. 

11 hours ago, uttermost said:

anyway, you are most likely wrong. I say this without watching the match.

to beat Nadal, you have to consistently paint the lines, and be super aggressive, and never relent, and pray to God that Nadal had a bad day.

tactically you can't beat Nadal. In fact, they should've just declared tennis as a 'hacked' game once Nadal figured out how to win without having any qualities that a top tennis athlete was supposed to, in terms of technique. 

Maybe true for most people esp Roger, but Djoker knows how to tame him. Even if he doesn't have to "paint the lines" as you suggested. Plus we all know how aggressive Djoker's game is in general. 

You can beat Nadal it's just not the way people think he can be beaten, ask Lukas Rosol or even Robin Soderling if not Novak.