NFL 2018-19 Season Disco Thread - Superbowl LIII Champs - Patriots..

Spartan

On 11/27/2018 at 12:01 PM, Pipucbn said:

Chow can you even compare that shitty Tebow and RG3.

3rd grade QBs ni compare cheyademe waste.

mahomes and mayfield are in different league. If they don’t get injured like luck they will carry NFL forward

haha let them play like for atleast 3 yrs then come and play the same drum roll

teams will figure out, especially opposing coaches will figure out how to fukk with young guys  once they have adequate tape 

14 hours ago, sattipandu said:

haha let them play like for atleast 3 yrs then come and play the same drum roll

teams will figure out, especially opposing coaches will figure out how to fukk with young guys  once they have adequate tape 

Ye ooru Babu needi. Don’t you think they have they enough tape from college football.

NFL is coach driven game. QB game change avvadu, only play calling will decide how he plays. 

Shitty RG3 and Tebow tho comparing chesinappude artham ayyindi mee knowledge 

Rodgers l’anti vadini pettukoni Mccarthy gadu em peekado example chusava. 

NFL is all coach driven game. Players standard will decide how successful they will become

i have worked with Patriots ( IT team) I know more inside things than just simply watching the football and following the analysts news

3 hours ago, Pipucbn said:

NFL is all coach driven game. Players standard will decide how successful they will become

i have worked with Patriots ( IT team) I know more inside things than just simply watching the football and following the analysts news

Wow interesting ...antey team ki ela use avuthundhi bro

13 minutes ago, Pipucbn said:

Nuvvu ye company ki pani chesthav? Akkada ela use avuthavo Ikkada alane use chesukuntaru.

adhi thelusu kaaka.....antey team play schemes lo etc etc emanna help vuntadha ani thinking anthey

4 hours ago, Pipucbn said:

CITI_c$y

58 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

adhi thelusu kaaka.....antey team play schemes lo etc etc emanna help vuntadha ani thinking anthey

Team ki use avvadu... we keep track of merchandising, endorsings, salaries.Everything related to the organization. 

We used to get goodies every Christmas and when ever they win Super Bowl as well.

Kroft is down to earth guy. Met him and spoke with him on many occasions. Even have T-shirt signed by Brady And Bellichk.

Since we used to work in the back office many high profile people visit and many of the managers and directors(IT) are aware of the things that happen in NFL before hand. It’s not just what you see in the TV that matters to NFL. I can’t disclose certain things on anonymous forum. 

But its not just what you see in TV and media that happens in the background 

2 hours ago, Pipucbn said:

Team ki use avvadu... we keep track of merchandising, endorsings, salaries.Everything related to the organization. 

We used to get goodies every Christmas and when ever they win Super Bowl as well.

Kroft is down to earth guy. Met him and spoke with him on many occasions. Even have T-shirt signed by Brady And Bellichk.

Since we used to work in the back office many high profile people visit and many of the managers and directors(IT) are aware of the things that happen in NFL before hand. It’s not just what you see in the TV that matters to NFL. I can’t disclose certain things on anonymous forum. 

Pipucbn

2 hours ago, Pipucbn said:

can u post the pic of that plz....

Just now, raghuraj said:

Which two RB's should I play this week in playoffs first round..  Mixon Cohen Fournette.. 

mixon and cohen....jags will not be able to move the ball with that QB and titans will stuff fournette