NFL 2018-19 Season Disco Thread - Superbowl LIII Champs - Patriots..

Spartan

On 2/1/2019 at 8:47 PM, tom bhayya said:

+ evaru ekkuva score chesthey vallu win avuthaaru add cheyadam marchipoyaavu uncle 

no TB... 

Pats turned over ball 3 times versus chiefs and still won the game.

but with Rams...need to be crucial. Sean McVay will train and adapt to scenarios of such kind. Andhukey I had to mention it.

I know your sarcasm in the post and I can take it...   but in reality the scenario with Coach McVay handling fumbles is different compared to Bill Belichick is what I feel and thats where my comment is from

3 hours ago, alpachinao said:

Anna MVP 

50 TDS is regular season...outta do it. saaami sikharam won 2 leagues coz of him.

thank you mahomes

13 hours ago, r2d2 said:

I will skip it.. can't stand another Pat's SB win.. TB gaadu.. retire ayithe baagundu.. but I will return next year annaadu.. Pellaam  smpaadana saripovadam ledemo...

Pats need 1 more ring.. so we can showoff wit those steelers fans..who boast about having 6 rings. pls let pats win

16 hours ago, manadonga said:

No one sacked tom brady in playoffs 

aaron donald and Suh are not joke.. bro. somehow hav to contend them. two headed monsters

21 minutes ago, vikuba said:

no TB... 

Pats turned over ball 3 times versus chiefs and still won the game.

but with Rams...need to be crucial. Sean McVay will train and adapt to scenarios of such kind. Andhukey I had to mention it.

I know your sarcasm in the post and I can take it...   but in reality the scenario with Coach McVay handling fumbles is different compared to Bill Belichick is what I feel and thats where my comment is from

Oka sari umpire mosam chesadu mamlani lekunte maholmes Anna debba tb abba

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

I repeat .. Pats play like  the Pakis.. always looking to cheat .. they keep winning with a combination of luck & controversy..

They play like Aussies. 

4 hours ago, vikuba said:

aaron donald and Suh are not joke.. bro. somehow hav to contend them. two headed monsters

Both are great but pats offensive line is too strong they are playing nearly 90 snaps continuesly and not given sack in 2 matches 

overall offensive line ranks in top5 

pats offensive line will try slow as much as possible rams defensive line 

donte flower is good de from rams who is big threat 

2 hours ago, Renault said:

Nee yavva ikkadollu kuda intha discuss cheyaremo..

Avu baa yevadi skills vadu chupisthunnadu ikkada @3$% Okanni minchi okadu naaku vaadikanna yekkuva telsu ani chupinchukovalani okate aatram. Bloody keyboard fotta batta vuncles @3$% 

7 hours ago, manadonga said:

Both are great but pats offensive line is too strong they are playing nearly 90 snaps continuesly and not given sack in 2 matches 

overall offensive line ranks in top5 

pats offensive line will try slow as much as possible rams defensive line 

donte flower is good de from rams who is big threat 

Yendi vaa idi snaps anta offensive anta lines anta @3$% Ikkadolla kanna manolla hungama yekkuvaindi %$#$