successfull ppl come here once

samaja_varagamana

3 hours ago, Luke said:

how do you measure success?

in ml... nuvvu antha ml produce chestha antha successfull anta ..

bl@st 

Health bagundali antey over the time wealth accumulate avvadhu as you always fear of loosing your health with unnecessary stress complications and no timings in taking food and  not to consume junk anukuntu. So you end up in a safe touch me not job with less pay.

wealth kavali anukunnavallu over/ hyper active at job and show aggressiveness in assasinating others to get their job done. Eventually most of their wealth accumulated would be spent on correcting their heath issues.  Some people get money inherited which is a rare case and very less percentage people

Aa paina rendu correct ga unna vadiki relations anni fastasy kindaney untayi. Opportunistic aipotharu and fake relations tho brathikestharu in order to balance the other two. So at any given time, humans can purse only two not all three.

6 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Health bagundali antey over the time wealth accumulate avvadhu as you always fear of loosing your health with unnecessary stress complications and no timings in taking food and  not to consume junk anukuntu. So you end up in a safe touch me not job with less pay.

wealth kavali anukunnavallu over/ hyper active at job and show aggressiveness in assasinating others to get their job done. Eventually most of their wealth accumulated would be spent on correcting their heath issues.  Some people get money inherited which is a rare case and very less percentage people

Aa paina rendu correct ga unna vadiki relations anni fastasy kindaney untayi. Opportunistic aipotharu and fake relations tho brathikestharu in order to balance the other two. So at any given time, humans can purse only two not all three.

Baa macaroons try chesava ? ela vachayi ? @3$%

I once in my teens went to manali with then good friends of mine. Endo of the day, we came very tired of day activities and wanted to hit bed. Came out to patio to smoke and somehow due to good tips we gave to the hotel boy, he got us stuff for 100 rs which was way good for only two of us were into it then.

so we already had booze as it takes an hour effort to get it and we brought couple of bottles with us. We were sitting in the balcony near pitfire sipping and mixing our stuff. Realised that someone was watching us and yelling at us in local dialect. We stepped out and went on the street to see who the heck it is and we were almost in a mood to hit that guy and we saw an old man and he was an aghora.  He pointed finger at my friend and said  you are being watched and your bag is almost empty. He then pointed to another friend and said that then said  what you told is gold now will become charcoal soon. Then he pointed at me and laughed and said you know what you want and how you can get . Dont run  just walk as you get tired and dissapointed when you dont deserve what you desire. Dissapointment is inevitable but running can be stopped. He then hit me with an egg and said stop questioning me as time and time thrice you will be called but you will need to leave one thing you love eachtime.

we brushed off in the drinks and had a very good laugh , cracked full jokes. Next was as it was life in routine. 

Days followed and my first friend had a trip

to manali with his gf and he lost his life in an accident when they were just three kilometers away from their destination.

other guy had lost all his fathers wealth in business and now is working in merchant navy for which I supported him financially. 

My first call has happened few months earlier.

but atleast for the last 10 years have been helping the underprivileged with comparision to me to have education and basic necessities provided with a mark of 10% of what I earn per annum.

12 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Baa macaroons try chesava ? ela vachayi ? @3$%

Seyyaledhu baa... was in trip to a village our NGO adopted and was in mahbubabad to meet collector. Repu festival kadha adhi ayyaka weekend try sestha 

1 hour ago, ranku_mogudu said:

idi edo chinnapudu chandivina uncertaininty principle gurtostondi...

1 hour ago, ranku_mogudu said:

I once in my teens went to manali with then good friends of mine. Endo of the day, we came very tired of day activities and wanted to hit bed. Came out to patio to smoke and somehow due to good tips we gave to the hotel boy, he got us stuff for 100 rs which was way good for only two of us were into it then.

so we already had booze as it takes an hour effort to get it and we brought couple of bottles with us. We were sitting in the balcony near pitfire sipping and mixing our stuff. Realised that someone was watching us and yelling at us in local dialect. We stepped out and went on the street to see who the heck it is and we were almost in a mood to hit that guy and we saw an old man and he was an aghora.  He pointed finger at my friend and said  you are being watched and your bag is almost empty. He then pointed to another friend and said that then said  what you told is gold now will become charcoal soon. Then he pointed at me and laughed and said you know what you want and how you can get . Dont run  just walk as you get tired and dissapointed when you dont deserve what you desire. Dissapointment is inevitable but running can be stopped. He then hit me with an egg and said stop questioning me as time and time thrice you will be called but you will need to leave one thing you love eachtime.

we brushed off in the drinks and had a very good laugh , cracked full jokes. Next was as it was life in routine. 

Days followed and my first friend had a trip

to manali with his gf and he lost his life in an accident when they were just three kilometers away from their destination.

other guy had lost all his fathers wealth in business and now is working in merchant navy for which I supported him financially. 

My first call has happened few months earlier.

but atleast for the last 10 years have been helping the underprivileged with comparision to me to have education and basic necessities provided with a mark of 10% of what I earn per annum.

@Demigod This is called Essay dear friend. Nannu antav but chudu idi nake essay anipinchindi @3$%

@ranku_mogudu niku 16/16 marks for this JNTU question. Pandaga chesuko bro. hhhhhhhhh.gif