• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sonu_Patel

• Kalam_Youtheman

• k2s

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for Suggestions .. I am seriously considering to put an offer today. 

One of my Well wisher advised to buy it now and enjoy the benefits of in town living.. close to everything and suggested to have room mates until i get married and clear off the loan in 5 years term if possible. 

After 5 years, It will be the Investment property ... Let me know if i am thinking wrong.

32 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

One of my Well wisher advised to buy it now and enjoy the benefits of in town living.. close to everything and suggested to have room mates until i get married and clear off the loan in 5 years term if possible. 

After 5 years, It will be the Investment property ... Let me know if i am thinking wrong.

you want to clear it off in 5 years?...worst decision

17 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

I am single and started full time and got H1B for 3 years which will start in October. There is condo listed near my office at 125K which is 2 bed 1 bath.

HOA IS 300 per month and Mortgage check chestey rent kanna cheap ostundi.. 

Schools bagalevvuu.. which i dont care as of now :)

teskovacha ?  salahalu ivvandi... plz.. agent offer petamani savagodtunadu.

paisal pothe poni kaaaani go for townhome... condo worst....lots of neighbor noise  up/down..    usually market value kannna cheap undhaa.. if u decide home inspection cheyyinchuko for sure... 300 400 pothe poni ani... its worth it...based on that u can decide or negotiate the price..

Again CONDO is bad choice...

17 hours ago, Veeraveera said:

3 years job safe a?? Amendments ki emi pova?

Recession vasthe job untadha a ? Repu poddhuna price depreciate ayina peddha farak padadha?

Ivvani okay ayithe go ahead and give it a serious thought 

I'm in similar situation but I dropped the idea of buying an apartment as of now

eee mind set tho ela bhaathujunnvuu bro....  life lo emi cheyyalevuuuu ilaa bhayapadthuuu unte... at some point u need to be brave and courageous .... Good luck

em avthe adhi avvvani ane mind set tho unduuu...good for life and health

1 hour ago, Sonu_Patel said:

vaadiki poyyedhemundhii... neeeku bokka end of the day..... again, go for home inspection.... make sure ur well wisher doesnt make money out of you 

17 hours ago, k2s said:

right now market is good.. and i would suggest buy a single family house instead of condo . here are reasons

1) Condon is $125k - antey  20% down $25k, approx $600 mortage + $300 Escrow + $300 HOA = $1200 pm varaku katathav.. Condo is just another use and throw apartment type feel. 

2) Single family house around $300 ki konnavu anuko , 10% down - $30k, mortgage for $270k approx  $1200, escrow - $400, HOA may be $50 = $1650 pm. with no tension of HOA evaluation and single family houses appreciate alot with market and sell faster than condos. it should feel like a you HOME not an apartment. No need to buy another house even after marriage, and good schools too. you will have good memories in that house. 

$300 ki single family ah... which village bro... ?

1 hour ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

paisal pothe poni kaaaani go for townhome... condo worst....lots of neighbor noise  up/down..    usually market value kannna cheap undhaa.. if u decide home inspection cheyyinchuko for sure... 300 400 pothe poni ani... its worth it...based on that u can decide or negotiate the price..

Again CONDO is bad choice...

Paisal pothe poni kaadhu bro.. paisal very important.. I would save money since i can find room mates very easily and the price i am getting if really good which is $125K. The extra amount that I get from room mates will take care of HOA and escrow for next 3 years at least. This is how i am calculating. correct me if i am wrong.  I dont mind I have neighbor on up/down because the Condo price is lower which would definetly save my money instead of renting apartments.

Apartments leasing rates are atleast $1800 dollar in that area. So I made my mind 

Townhomes are any where between $300K + and that too far located from downtown. I dont have enough money to buy townhouse right now. 

As you recommended, I will get the home inspection done. 

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

you want to clear it off in 5 years?...worst decision

Price is just $125K bro.. I have confidence to clear it in next 5 years before i plan for big house and it will be my rental property. 

10 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Paisal pothe poni kaadhu bro.. paisal very important.. I would save money since i can find room mates very easily and the price i am getting if really good which is $125K. The extra amount that I get from room mates will take care of HOA and escrow for next 3 years at least. This is how i am calculating. correct me if i am wrong.  I dont mind I have neighbor on up/down because the Condo price is lower which would definetly save my money instead of renting apartments.

Apartments leasing rates are atleast $1800 dollar in that area. So I made my mind 

Townhomes are any where between $300K + and that too far located from downtown. I dont have enough money to buy townhouse right now. 

As you recommended, I will get the home inspection done. 

paisal pothe poni ante... put some extra money and go for townhome ani I meant bro. 

Yea get the home inspection done and take the decision... 1800 rents unnaa condo 125k ante might be some issues undochuu....

neighbor up/down ante u feel feel the noises when they walk or  u walk etc etc... its mutual understanding.... weekend parties gatraaa not possible esp condos endhukante noise level chaala untundhii aa time lo and neighbors complain.. ivvanni picha lite ante go ahead after home inspection 

inka manchivi thagalochuu bro.. look at this link .  

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Atlanta-GA/pmf,pf_pt/37211_rid/100000-150000_price/406-608_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/33.985502,-84.157334,33.547689,-84.803467_rect/10_zm/

18 hours ago, k2s said:

right now market is good.. and i would suggest buy a single family house instead of condo . here are reasons

1) Condon is $125k - antey  20% down $25k, approx $600 mortage + $300 Escrow + $300 HOA = $1200 pm varaku katathav.. Condo is just another use and throw apartment type feel. 

2) Single family house around $300 ki konnavu anuko , 10% down - $30k, mortgage for $270k approx  $1200, escrow - $400, HOA may be $50 = $1650 pm. with no tension of HOA evaluation and single family houses appreciate alot with market and sell faster than condos. it should feel like a you HOME not an apartment. No need to buy another house even after marriage, and good schools too. you will have good memories in that house. 

sorry bayya.. I dont have 20% down. I am doing just 3.5% down. 

1 hour ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

vaadiki poyyedhemundhii... neeeku bokka end of the day..... again, go for home inspection.... make sure ur well wisher doesnt make money out of you 

He is my cousin brother.. he is citizen.. He did some investments in real estate here.. so i am trusting his experience. 

3 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

He is my cousin brother.. he is citizen.. He did some investments in real estate here.. so i am trusting his experience. 

inga paaaru

super deals... 2 bed 2 baths

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Atlanta-GA/pmf,pf_pt/37211_rid/100000-150000_price/406-608_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/33.985502,-84.157334,33.547689,-84.803467_rect/10_zm/