• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sonu_Patel

• Kalam_Youtheman

• k2s

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing the math is very simple. Market analysis is where you should make a decision. 

2B1B is tough to rent and sell. Aaa area lo rent ki pette places ekkuva 1b unnaya 2 bath unnaya?

Worst case - you should be able to rent the place within a short amount of time. 

With condos and townhomes I dont think you build any equity but you see a small portion of the money in your pocket after 5 years. 

Oka 20-30K extra petti Townhome or 2b2b konte it will last for 5 years. If you are not married you can rent a portion of the place and once you get married you can occupy completely. 

Obviously you will look up to someone for suggestions, end of the day its your money and your responsibility. Realtor pressure chestunnadi ani offer pettakoodadu. Ala prati saari pressure chestunte realtor ni maarchuko. They should answer your Qs, help you understand the market, and take a back seat till you pull the trigger. 

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

Doing the math is very simple. Market analysis is where you should make a decision. 

2B1B is tough to rent and sell. Aaa area lo rent ki pette places ekkuva 1b unnaya 2 bath unnaya?

Worst case - you should be able to rent the place within a short amount of time. 

With condos and townhomes I dont think you build any equity but you see a small portion of the money in your pocket after 5 years. 

Oka 20-30K extra petti Townhome or 2b2b konte it will last for 5 years. If you are not married you can rent a portion of the place and once you get married you can occupy completely. 

Obviously you will look up to someone for suggestions, end of the day its your money and your responsibility. Realtor pressure chestunnadi ani offer pettakoodadu. Ala prati saari pressure chestunte realtor ni maarchuko. They should answer your Qs, help you understand the market, and take a back seat till you pull the trigger. 

Ledu bro.. there is lot of variance in price if i got to 2b 2b or town house. The place i am looking is literally walking distance to my work place. 

I would save on gas. and worst case if there are repairs interior.. I can handle with contractors to get it done.

2 bed 1 bath around 1700 range lo unae rents.. if i lease 2 bed 2 bath it is 2K plus unae rents.. 

area wise there are lot of college going kids.. so i think it will work out for me..

23 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

HOA covers water and sewer. area is relatively not bad. safe anpinchidi.. GA tech daggara undi. 

Kallu mooskoni teeskovhochu.. poragallatho room sharing chesko ..

Worst case lo India pothey property management ki ichi monthly paisal sampadinchochu

22 hours ago, k2s said:

right now market is good.. and i would suggest buy a single family house instead of condo . here are reasons

1) Condon is $125k - antey  20% down $25k, approx $600 mortage + $300 Escrow + $300 HOA = $1200 pm varaku katathav.. Condo is just another use and throw apartment type feel. 

2) Single family house around $300 ki konnavu anuko , 10% down - $30k, mortgage for $270k approx  $1200, escrow - $400, HOA may be $50 = $1650 pm. with no tension of HOA evaluation and single family houses appreciate alot with market and sell faster than condos. it should feel like a you HOME not an apartment. No need to buy another house even after marriage, and good schools too. you will have good memories in that house. 

Nuvvu ilaanti Salahaa isthav ani nenu expect cheyya ledu thatha.. poradu new h1 .. antha janjhatam avasarama..

Atlanta lo 300k illulu bongu kuda dorkav..min 400k

38 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Nuvvu ilaanti Salahaa isthav ani nenu expect cheyya ledu thatha.. poradu new h1 .. antha janjhatam avasarama..

Atlanta lo 300k illulu bongu kuda dorkav..min 400k

5 -8 yrs back nenu same adey situation lo undey.. appudey koni untey ippudu verey la undedi.. 

1 hour ago, k2s said:

5 -8 yrs back nenu same adey situation lo undey.. appudey koni untey ippudu verey la undedi.. 

Hmm.. I understand .. nenu kuda same anukunta.. Irvine lo 2012 august lo oka illu 450 kki ochindi.. naa Punjab friend konnadu. Nenu Visa status and job security bhayam tho light teeskunna.. ippudadi 1.3M lo undi 

26 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Hmm.. I understand .. nenu kuda same anukunta.. Irvine lo 2012 august lo oka illu 450 kki ochindi.. naa Punjab friend konnadu. Nenu Visa status and job security bhayam tho light teeskunna.. ippudadi 1.3M lo undi 

illu konetappudu future lo manam grow autham , so income kuda peruguthundi ani anukoni konali.. illu future kosam kontam.. mana deggara $100 miguthunai antey edo thappu calculations chesthunnam ani ardam . 

6 minutes ago, k2s said:

illu konetappudu future lo manam grow autham , so income kuda peruguthundi ani anukoni konali.. illu future kosam kontam.. mana deggara $100 miguthunai antey edo thappu calculations chesthunnam ani ardam . 

Hmm... emo antha oka maya la anipisthadi... 

sarajane1536777110.jpg