Are this Generation Married Girls are more powerful than Married Mens?

whatsapp

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

this means you don't have enough sample of women/men to make your judgements (like the rest in this db). Ok Great you have a big database good,

the percentage of marriages that need law to intervene is less (even in the west), even most divorces are mutual, and women/men don't haggle on financial terms. so you are just exaggerating how important a role it plays in deciding what kind of a marriage one'll have. Really ? Most divorces are mutual?Dont hangle of finanical Terms? Lets go to 498.ORG and open your eyes open and read and come back here. and put your nasty comments there same, aka janalu mamula reply ivaru neku.

marriage is about two individuals, first and foremost, their hopes and dreams of a future together. Law enters only when things get salty between the two. In that case, its the mistake of both. You can't say women are more wrong, trying to bias the jury before even a case is presented. Who said we are debatting for divorce cases ....I said thats last option and even they only have edge, we are talking about day to day life struggles with change in mindset and family values I mean preferences. 

Do you enter a relationship with a backup plan on what to do if its goes south? Fair enough. But may be the women too, are hedging their bets on future, because they don't have much hope for the manchild she's going into a relationship with. You are not playing stock markets to do all those hedeges . Again good luck with your future thoughts 

4 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Ok Great you have a big database good,

aahh!! sarcasm aa. then don't ask bullshit questions about my marital status.

9 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Really ? Most divorces are mutual?Dont hangle of finanical Terms? Lets go to 498.ORG and open your eyes open and read and come back here. and put your nasty comments there same, aka janalu mamula reply ivaru neku.

Yes. majority of divorces are mutual. what's that 498.org? lol. you spend time reading on a forum about divorce even before you got married. Its not surprising you can have all sorts of insecurities about your future spouse.

my comments are nasty? how? compared to yours? or any others in this db? lol.

7 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Who said we are debatting for divorce cases ....I said thats last option and even they only have edge, we are talking about day to day life struggles with change in mindset and family values I mean preferences. 

so their 'advantage' now became just an 'edge' aa? If we talk some more, it'll become what? men-women are not equal and shouldn't be treated equally aa?

7 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

You are not playing stock markets to do all those hedeges . Again good luck with your future thoughts 

That's what you are doing when you make those comments. worrying about a game, you still haven't learnt to play, let alone master.

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

ee posts chustunte pelli meda unna aa konchem interest poyela undi..

Kaka Reason people are contributing as much as they can is not to get negative impact of the marriages, but all they are saying is you are not missing something great by not marrying, stay happy and cool till you are single, once you mingle not sure whats next !! Again do what you can to the parents once you are married everything will be tracked and reported :) ...

14 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Kaka Reason people are contributing as much as they can is not to get negative impact of the marriages, but all they are saying is you are not missing something great by not marrying, stay happy and cool till you are single, once you mingle not sure whats next !! Again do what you can to the parents once you are married everything will be tracked and reported :) ...

ofcourse, I'm all for staying single. marry, if you absolutely have to.

but stop saying women have it better than men. Its an insult to women who suffer after marriage.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

ofcourse, I'm all for staying single. marry, if you absolutely have to.

but stop saying women have it better than men. Its an insult to women who suffer after marriage.

Well said bro !! Women who are suffering we have sympathy too but not those high fat ladies whose harassing husbands for no reason. 

1 minute ago, whatsapp said:

Well said bro !! Women who are suffering we have sympathy too but not those high fat ladies whose harassing husbands for no reason. 

dude, there's no cure for what you are looking for, in the system that you are in.

nuvvu enni threads esina, enni 498 forums visit chesina, you live in, and encourage a poisonous society. a hypercompetitive one, where people will be devastated for their silliest mistakes.

daaniki ammayilni maatram blame cheyyaku. indaaka nenu men ni antey thega feel ayyavu, now you agree that women are suffering in marriage too ani. so nee post lo arthamey ledhu.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

dude, there's no cure for what you are looking for, in the system that you are in.

nuvvu enni threads esina, enni 498 forums visit chesina, you live in, and encourage a poisonous society. a hypercompetitive one, where people will be devastated for their silliest mistakes.

daaniki ammayilni maatram blame cheyyaku. indaaka nenu men ni antey thega feel ayyavu, now you agree that women are suffering in marriage too ani. so nee post lo arthamey ledhu.

Amith Indian GIF - Amith Indian Bollywood GIFs