Are this Generation Married Girls are more powerful than Married Mens?

whatsapp

42 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Pelli anedhi oka 5 letters in English just 2 letters in telugu!! But life long fate decide chese padalu!! Nuvo car konni nachaka pothaty marchochu ne dress vadilinchukovacu ...even you can escape from parents ......worst case me dad bad dad anukondam..nenu baga restrict chesthadanukondam... one day r other ti get your freedom by working far or staying far ...but neku e option lenidhi oka marriage lo matrame...adhi husband or wife ...now issue Is wife has more rights and many ways to escape husband !! Husband have zero possibility to do so !! All in all conclusion is every one will get married day here and there ...but ayinapudu tala pagily chances ekuva...till then enjoy and rotilo tala petti rokati potuku veruvuna ani..all are wating for their potu..but 90% guys are not happy in their marriages just leading life just like that ...ask any of your guy friends who are married !!

both are equal. To some people's eyes it may seem as if women have more rights than they deserve. We can call them misogynist fcuking pigs, and hope that they never marry.

to escape husband.. hmmm.. doesn't that also mean husband can also get rid of his wife easily? Or do you mean, husband wants to hold on, but wife wants to leave aa? wonder how that scenario would play out.. wait, I know. like every divorce proceedings, that are brutal to both men and women.

that women have more rights is just a myth.  It doesn't matter who law privileges in writing. Lawyers are smart enough to work around it. Law fcuks everyone equally. unless you have money to pay your way out of it.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

both are equal. To some people's eyes it may seem as if women have more rights than they deserve. We can call them misogynist fcuking pigs, and hope that they never marry.

to escape husband.. hmmm.. doesn't that also mean husband can also get rid of his wife easily? Or do you mean, husband wants to hold on, but wife wants to leave aa? wonder how that scenario would play out.. wait, I know. like every divorce proceedings, that are brutal to both men and women.

that women have more rights is just a myth.  It doesn't matter who law privileges in writing. Lawyers are smart enough to work around it. Law fcuks everyone equally. unless you have money to pay your way out of it.

I am not sure what you want to convey..ok first idi cheppu did you get your licenses for business ..adhe ne bashalo r u married ? If not when you get married after initial heat done come back to this thread and read your own comments !! I know anti women or anti men but I am first time seeing anti men who is being a men ...if law licks everyone equally there wouldn't have been such a discussion  !!good luck with your thoughts !!

11 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

I am not sure what you want to convey..ok first idi cheppu did you get your licenses for business ..adhe ne bashalo r u married ? If not when you get married after initial heat done come back to this thread and read your own comments !! I know anti women or anti men but I am first time seeing anti men who is being a men ...if law licks everyone equally there wouldn't have been such a discussion  !!good luck with your thoughts !!

this means you don't have enough sample of women/men to make your judgements (like the rest in this db).

the percentage of marriages that need law to intervene is less (even in the west), even most divorces are mutual, and women/men don't haggle on financial terms. so you are just exaggerating how important a role it plays in deciding what kind of a marriage one'll have.

marriage is about two individuals, first and foremost, their hopes and dreams of a future together. Law enters only when things get salty between the two. In that case, its the mistake of both. You can't say women are more wrong, trying to bias the jury before even a case is presented.

Do you enter a relationship with a backup plan on what to do if its goes south? Fair enough. But may be the women too, are hedging their bets on future, because they don't have much hope for the manchild she's going into a relationship with.