Just receipt meeda vere job ki marocha..

JambaKrantu

Manchi job vachindi.. Ippudu vache danikante 20k ekkuva vastundi but premium processing ledu kabatti vallu regular lo chestam receipt meeda join ayipo antunnaru.. avacha.. Current employer within 48 hours of leaving H1 revoke chestadu.. They have a very strict policy..

Lot of people are advising me not to.. Ento manchi job vachindi anukunte ee transfer kashtalu..

same boat i was week ago

vallu ur wish if u can join on reciept we are fine annaru.

my old employer will not revoke my H1 or 140., but still i didnt want to take risk.

Since they had the fill up the position urgent, they went with another gc candidate.

mistake valla sid eunde..mottam things Sep5th kalla wrap cheyalsindi..last round chese solution architect went on PTO and couldnt make a call on me.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

same boat i was week.

my old employer will not revoke my H1 or 140., but still i didnt want to take risk.

Since they had the fill up the position urgent, they went with another gc candidate.

mistake valla sid eunde..mottam things Sep5th kalla wrap cheyalsindi..last round chese solution architect went on PTO and couldnt make a call on me.

be in detroit

same boat i was week.

From what I heard last two weeks lo premium lo file chesina transfers kooda USCIS is refunding the premium processing check and processing them using regular processing. 

One of my friends ki ayyindi.. Vaadi transfer receipt vachindi ninna but they returned the premium processing check and they are processing it in regular processing. He also backed out from the job offer.. So if they can't get to your case before Sep 11th, then they will refund the check and process your case in regular processing..

Therefore, we will refund the premium processing fee if:

• The petitioner filed the Form I-907 for an H-1B petition before Sept. 11, 2018; and
  • We did not take adjudicative action on the case within the 15-calendar-day processing period.

https://www.uscis.gov/news/uscis-extends-and-expands-suspension-premium-processing-h-1b-petitions-reduce-delays

3 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

visa is more important than 20k

untill appproved do not go

5 minutes ago, Usr59 said:

Not advisable at this time

Ok. I will ask them to wait until March next year. If they can wait till March that's fine. Mostly they will find a USC/GC holder by that time..

Just now, Amrita said:

I might be in same situation and i will if i get that opportunity. 

I have asked may be 50 people since morning, you are the first person that said they will go for it.

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

I have asked may be 50 people since morning, you are the first person that said they will go for it.

no family responsibility..or second earner on H1 unte...we can take that chance.. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Bhayapadutu enni rojulu batukutam i will take the risk. 

yes. From what I heard big companies like Chase, Amazon, Expedia they will not process the transfer unless they can do premium. for now they have suspended H1 hiring till March. 

no family responsibility..or second earner on H1 unte...we can take that chance.. 

I don't have any family responsibility but with current USCIS policies, it's very risky. Last month naku telisinavallalo oka ammayiki H1 extension reject ayindi full time employee of Microsoft. Suddenly they found her occupation not to be specialty enough after 8 years on H1.