Just receipt meeda vere job ki marocha..

JambaKrantu

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

I don't have any family responsibility but with current USCIS policies, it's very risky. Last month naku telisinavallalo oka ammayiki H1 extension reject ayindi full time employee of Microsoft. Suddenly they found her occupation not to be specialty enough after 8 years on H1. 

thats second case i am hearing from Microsoft same..8yrs exp candidate. 

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

yes. From what I heard big companies like Chase, Amazon, Expedia they will not process the transfer unless they can do premium. for now they have suspended H1 hiring till March. 

I see not sure. Good to know .

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

thats second case i am hearing from Microsoft same..8yrs exp candidate. 

Tana team and internal gaa kooda there are some rejections ani chepindi phone lo..She and her husband were planning on moving back to India in 2019. Now they are moving back now itself. They will get similar jobs in Microsoft Hyd at 35 to 40% of the current salary..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Tana team and internal gaa kooda there are some rejections ani chepindi phone lo..She and her husband were planning on moving back to India in 2019. Now they are moving back now itself. They will get similar jobs in Microsoft Hyd at 35 to 40% of the current salary..

yes.. MSFT is good in this scenarios..with relocation option.

nenu similar situation lo unna. My H1B was filed in premium on 5th and receipt was generated on 6th. Website lo inka premium lo chestham ane undi. 

But nenu receipt tho join avuthunna. Naa current project coming to an end. So risk chesi next week join avuthunna. 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

yes.. MSFT is good in this scenarios..with relocation option.

Yes MSFT is paying for relocation and between wife and husband they will be making 75 lakhs per annum in India.. Manchi offer..

1 minute ago, HugoStrange said:

nenu similar situation lo unna. My H1B was filed in premium on 5th and receipt was generated on 6th. Website lo inka premium lo chestham ane undi. 

But nenu receipt tho join avuthunna. Naa current project coming to an end. So risk chesi next week join avuthunna. 

Option lekapote you can't do much.. But ee 6 months vattal freeze avutaay with tension before you get the decision in your hand..

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Option lekapote you can't do much.. But ee 6 months vattal freeze avutaay with tension before you get the decision in your hand..

mostly nadi premium lo avuthundi anukuntunna, they already received the application kada. Its in process. Hopefully will get approval this week. 

1 minute ago, HugoStrange said:

mostly nadi premium lo avuthundi anukuntunna, they already received the application kada. Its in process. Hopefully will get approval this week. 

If they can approve your case within 15 days you will be fine but if they can't then they will refund the check as per their website.. Let's hope for the best..You will know in 15 days from the 6th. If by 21st you don't have an approval then your case will mostly go to regular processing..

22 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

From what I heard last two weeks lo premium lo file chesina transfers kooda USCIS is refunding the premium processing check and processing them using regular processing. 

One of my friends ki ayyindi.. Vaadi transfer receipt vachindi ninna but they returned the premium processing check and they are processing it in regular processing. He also backed out from the job offer.. So if they can't get to your case before Sep 11th, then they will refund the check and process your case in regular processing..

Therefore, we will refund the premium processing fee if:

• The petitioner filed the Form I-907 for an H-1B petition before Sept. 11, 2018; and
  • We did not take adjudicative action on the case within the 15-calendar-day processing period.

https://www.uscis.gov/news/uscis-extends-and-expands-suspension-premium-processing-h-1b-petitions-reduce-delays

mine was done in last 2 weeks in premium , my case was not refunded , paisal cut ayipoyinayi annadu lawyer 

Just now, sattipandu said:

mine was done in last 2 weeks in premium , my case was not refunded , paisal cut ayipoyinayi annadu lawyer 

Cut avutaay.. But if they can't process in 15 days they will refund with another check and convert the case to regular processing..

2 minutes ago, Desi_guy said:

March 2019 varaku transfers peetuukovada aithe

brahmi17.gif

Pettukovachu man...FT to deny ayye chance undi kani takkuva.  Premium ayite approve avutunda? Its just express service. It depends on petition  and docs you submit which is the same in either cases. Risk same. Only thing is approval taruvata join ayite manashanti. 

Contracting nunchi FT jump ayyedattu ayite employer to good rapport unte manage cheyachu. Transfer reject ayite can be with old employer and look for another consulting opportunity. 

i94 valid unte FT reject ayina you can apply transfer again with a desi company.

Options mastu unnayi ...need to be brave and make a decision.