Just receipt meeda vere job ki marocha..

JambaKrantu

2 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Manchi job vachindi.. Ippudu vache danikante 20k ekkuva vastundi but premium processing ledu kabatti vallu regular lo chestam receipt meeda join ayipo antunnaru.. avacha.. Current employer within 48 hours of leaving H1 revoke chestadu.. They have a very strict policy..

Lot of people are advising me not to.. Ento manchi job vachindi anukunte ee transfer kashtalu..

Vaddu babayi... Job Malli techukovachu... not at all advisable ..

2 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

From what I heard last two weeks lo premium lo file chesina transfers kooda USCIS is refunding the premium processing check and processing them using regular processing. 

One of my friends ki ayyindi.. Vaadi transfer receipt vachindi ninna but they returned the premium processing check and they are processing it in regular processing. He also backed out from the job offer.. So if they can't get to your case before Sep 11th, then they will refund the check and process your case in regular processing..

Therefore, we will refund the premium processing fee if:

• The petitioner filed the Form I-907 for an H-1B petition before Sept. 11, 2018; and
  • We did not take adjudicative action on the case within the 15-calendar-day processing period.

https://www.uscis.gov/news/uscis-extends-and-expands-suspension-premium-processing-h-1b-petitions-reduce-delays

Damn. Too bad 

• 3 years later...
On 9/12/2018 at 3:08 PM, JambaKrantu said:

Manchi job vachindi.. Ippudu vache danikante 20k ekkuva vastundi but premium processing ledu kabatti vallu regular lo chestam receipt meeda join ayipo antunnaru.. avacha.. Current employer within 48 hours of leaving H1 revoke chestadu.. They have a very strict policy..

Lot of people are advising me not to.. Ento manchi job vachindi anukunte ee transfer kashtalu..

Sure