Where can i find an Athiest girl to marry

Beardman

25 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Any suggestions, dating apps, or websites where i can find athiest girl

if both of your are atheists, you will end up with petakulu within 3 nights.. malli daaniki pelli enduku sahajeevanam chesuko, legals costs undavu

dont force or expect the same ideology as yours from your partner, you are setting up yourselves for failure

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

if both of your are atheists, you will end up with petakulu within 3 nights.. malli daaniki pelli enduku sahajeevanam chesuko, legals costs undavu

dont force or expect the same ideology as yours from your partner, you are setting up yourselves for failure

sollu aapa ra babu. atheism anedhi minimum criteria.. edho oka deeply held religious belief lekka kaadhu.

Just now, uttermost said:

sollu aapa ra babu. atheism anedhi minimum criteria.. edho oka deeply held religious belief lekka kaadhu.

nee karma ni 10ga.. etla puttavu ra .. prati dantlo negative ee na..do you ever agree on anything with anyone.. enduku raa nee puttuka.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Kentucky lo edo communities vunnai andulo join avvadam better manodu

Ali%20venu.gif

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

nee karma ni 10ga.. etla puttavu ra .. prati dantlo negative ee na..do you ever agree on anything with anyone.. enduku raa nee puttuka.

language ni ela vaadaalo nerchuko mundhu. bp tho em cheppina correct aypodu. lol.

I don't agree with fools like you, or others in this db. 

you can learn how to talk from me. you are welcome :) 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

atheism antene no religious belief ra vedava.. malli deeply held endi..emi matladatavo neekaina ardham avutunda

sakkaga comprehension ledu.. saraina mindset ledu..i wonder how can you ever work with someone

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

atheism antene no religious belief ra vedava.. malli deeply held endi..emi matladatavo neekaina ardham avutunda

sakkaga comprehension ledu.. saraina mindset ledu..i wonder how can you ever work with someone

nuvvu baaga disturb avthunnav, naa ID kanapada gaaney.

nuvvu nannu troll cheyyakuntey, nenu ninnu pattinchukonu.

very simple. health choosko first :) 

Just now, uttermost said:

language ni ela vaadaalo nerchuko mundhu. bp tho em cheppina correct aypodu. lol.

I don't agree with fools like you, or others in this db. 

you can learn how to talk from me. you are welcome :) 

are nee lanti vedava deggara emundi raa nerchukodaniki.. its my pity on you.. i have no BP issues

do you even talk.. all i see you ever doing is ranting

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

are nee lanti vedava deggara emundi raa nerchukodaniki.. its my pity on you.. i have no BP issues

do you even talk.. all i see you ever doing is ranting

every fool who showboats by responding with bullshit to my comments in this db, does have BP issues. 

Its obvious that 99% of what I type is in a friendly tone. until one of you losers decide to get personal :)