Where can i find an Athiest girl to marry

Beardman

5 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Its easy, find a partner who doesn't care about your atheist beliefs and you however don't care about her theist perceptions. Many of my friends are atheist and  married girls who aren't. They are pretty cool with each of their choices.

Adi kaadu maak atheist ee kavali 

Ali%20venu.gif

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

How can a muslim born be Hindu? Conversion doesn't exist in hinduism . AD17.gif

Read it properly, i didnt talk about conversions

I was talking ex muslim, ex hindu can be athiest now. thats all

Just now, Don_Draper said:

You dinn get what he said.

I thought he said his parents are muslims and he believed hinduism. Now he and his parents are 100% atheists  ani told. This is my understanding from last few pages. 

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

He said he was born Hindu later became atheist. Similarly he is okay with any Muslim garl who later became atheist too..

Nope he said his parents followed Islam. 

Just now, Don_Draper said:

He said he was born Hindu later became atheist. Similarly he is okay with any Muslim garl who later became atheist too..

a muslim once born can never get out it.. even if she says she got out of, he will eventually will be led to converting to islam at some stage of his life, i guess TS is OK with anything other than Hindusim

none of any religions gives as much freedom as Hinduism to come and go any time without issues, other religions can be pretty dogmatic

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Adi kaadu maak atheist ee kavali 

Ali%20venu.gif

Barabar athiest ey gavale....ee sodi supersitions, rituals evadu follow avthadu bhai. konchem kuda sense anipiyyavu naku....edo parents , society kosam njiam ni sacrifice cheskovadam kastam

Just now, Amrita said:

I thought he said his parents are muslims and he believed hinduism. Now he and his parents are 100% atheists  ani told. This is my understanding from last few pages. 

I know a guy who is Muslim but goes to temple and does pooja too. He also maintains his Muslim religion too. So Muslim turning into Hindu vice versa is rare but its not impossible.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

No i never said my parents were muslims.....

one guy asked if you are willing to marry muslim

i answered if she was ex muslim, now athiest i am okay