****** ASIA CUP - 2018 OFFICIAL THREAD ******

JANASENA

MS Dhoni: I think their cricket has gone up a lot. If you see how they've continued playing right from the start of the Cup, it's been commendable. They're the one country that has risen through the ranks. Good batting by them - how they fielded, how they bowled was impressive. I wouldn't say we went wrong. It was like a game of golf because we started with a handicap, we rested our main players. It was very important for the fast bowlers to fall back to the back of a length area when there was no swing full. We lost 5-6 overs there. Shot selection is also something we could have done better at as well. And there were a couple of run-out and there are a couple of things I don't want to talk about because I don't want to get fined. A tie isn't bad for is, we could have been on the losing side

14 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Raj Patel is @MRI outside emo @3$%

14 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Srivatsav Matam: "I thought of skipping this dead rubber. I had plans for the whole evening. Seeing MSD at the toss, I'm not leaving my chair. "

This guy certainly looks to @MRI outside @3$%

ah bonguley.. toss taggara vunna leka poyina.. Dhoni ney Captain.. Mitron