Problems with desi client Managers

whatsapp

13 minutes ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

US chaala goppa desham. Intha mandi immigrants ki oka hope and chance isthundi. No developed country in this world is as welcoming as US for immigrants.

What about CANADA? us is great but the road is not smooth any more !! Life is tough day to day basis with no RFE's and no reason, you never know when you will be waking up in your home in India in next day !! 

1 hour ago, whatsapp said:

Ala kadu illanti daridram lo job tapadu vunatha kalam, but like to see our DB Pedala opnion how to make this managers ourside, 

vellu yela over come ayaru ani..India lo next day resignation pettesi poyevadini....Vadi talli lanti job dorikedi, ikada Kattu banisalaga bathuku thunamu

Nijamga anni kastalu unte, how are you so active in DB with such a manager who micromanage you?

Just now, whatsapp said:

What about CANADA? us is great but the road is not smooth any more !! Life is tough day to day basis with no RFE's and no reason, you never know when you will be waking up in your home in India in next day !! 

Canada lo require Canadian experience ani discrimination untundi. It is tough to stay a senior software engineer there. Oka mettu digali to gain that experience. Also inni jobs ayithe levu. 

4 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Canada lo IT job market is tiny compared to US . PR lekunda job techukoni then matladavayya. Kukka batuku aey most western desalalo  non immigrant ki . US lo inka we are enjoying jobs , expensive cars and lavish life style . Give due credit to this country having earning here though we have immigration issues . 

Enta sampadistu inka tidite tinninti vasalu lekkapettadam ane sametha apt for us .

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

US chaala goppa desham. Intha mandi immigrants ki oka hope and chance isthundi. No developed country in this world is as welcoming as US for immigrants.

US is the greatest nation that ever existed, that will ever exist ani thoda kotti mari cheppadu @Quickgun_murugan vuncle eppudo

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Deal with it, if you are a contractor you are nothing but a glorified slave labor. So it's your choice, don't like it go back home. 

oka sari Dollar ruchi marigaka inkada evadu back poledu, asalu rakapothay evadu feel avadhu, vachaka kukka bathuku antene feeling. 

the contract job now a days stinks!! No Good pay  and no safety and no assurnace of long term jobs and vadi kalla meda padi vadi daya dakshinala meda brathali.

Other added advantage of u s c i ..s chasing the amendments, I know people who didnt went to india even their close relatives death call or marriages or any big

cermonies... In short living on H1B as contractor is "SHAPAM" Technically we are sapagrasthulu!! Anthe vadu vummina tuduchukoni povadam tappa chesedhi yemi 

vundadhu, You cannt complain, you dont have alternative choice, people simple ga chebutharu Join other location  join other company ani...ikada houses lo 1 year agrement, you cant break, luggage shifting, Imagine someone with family they cant move any where easily schools, contracts emo 6 months antaru, 3 months nunchi nidra pattadhu yemi avuthundemo ani, manager gadu 6 months ni 3 monhts lo chepinchi...Migilina 3 months vani yokka daya meda brathakali !! anthe !! 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

oka sari Dollar ruchi marigaka inkada evadu back poledu, asalu rakapothay evadu feel avadhu, vachaka kukka bathuku antene feeling. 

the contract job now a days stinks!! No Good pay  and no safety and no assurnace of long term jobs and vadi kalla meda padi vadi daya dakshinala meda brathali.

Other added advantage of u s c i ..s chasing the amendments, I know people who didnt went to india even their close relatives death call or marriages or any big

cermonies... In short living on H1B as contractor is "SHAPAM" Technically we are sapagrasthulu!! Anthe vadu vummina tuduchukoni povadam tappa chesedhi yemi 

vundadhu, You cannt complain, you dont have alternative choice, people simple ga chebutharu Join other location  join other company ani...ikada houses lo 1 year agrement, you cant break, luggage shifting, Imagine someone with family they cant move any where easily schools, contracts emo 6 months antaru, 3 months nunchi nidra pattadhu yemi avuthundemo ani, manager gadu 6 months ni 3 monhts lo chepinchi...Migilina 3 months vani yokka daya meda brathakali !! anthe !! 

So, best to move to CANADA. 

That's what I did. 

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Nee billing entha and em domain?

+1

1 hour ago, whatsapp said:

I am not talking about self I am talking over all !! whats the Average full time salaries those who is working for client with 10++ years genuines experience?

nee billing cheppu ippude calculate chedaam

5 hours ago, whatsapp said:

Prathi nimisham utilization ani sachipotharem!! Full time gadiki WFH Epudina ok but contractor adigithay adedo pranam poyinattu feel avutharem, Why dont he understand we are humans too Prathi nimisham insult of saying ' do you need so many hours to complete this small task( even the estimation are legitimate) '............... are week ok 2 or 3 days pressure and tracking ok, prathi roju prathi ganta track chesthe yela sachedhi!! How to handle this kind of managers, meru yela handle chestharu ...6 months project vedi debbaki 3 months ki go live pobothundhi !! If you are not speed then I cannot consider for next phases ani malli black mailing, ade job Full timer will take 1 week and he expects contractors to do in 1 day. Infact I want to happen in 2 hours but 1 day I can give you as gift ani kullu joku !!  

when i had to work for such kind of "micromanager", i found another job and told him before leaving in front of team in agile room that he is micromanager and not a manager..face teesi m lo pettukunnadu, sorry if i have offended ani professional ga end chesa

once you are off the client, send an email to HR providing details of extreme pressure tactics of manager in proper way, "speed cheyaka pote next phase lo undavu anedi threatening you", HR consider chesina cheyaka poina that will be in his record and will be brought up during his appraisal, next time that frocker will learn to deal with things apprpriately

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

when i had to work for such kind of "micromanager", i found another job and told him before leaving in front of team in agile room that he is micromanager and not a manager..face teesi m lo pettukunnadu, sorry if i have offended ani professional ga end chesa

once you are off the client, send an email to HR providing details of extreme pressure tactics of manager in proper way, "speed cheyaka pote next phase lo undavu anedi threatening you", HR consider chesina cheyaka poina that will be in his record and will be brought up during his appraisal, next time that frocker will learn to deal with things apprpriately

Wonderful boss !!! Ma vadu okadu India lo Manager ni champa meda kotti veladanta velletapudu !! vadu vellaka a manager oka month moham m**d lo pettukoni tirigadu 

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Deal with it, if you are a contractor you are nothing but a glorified slave labor. So it's your choice, don't like it go back home. 

It is a trade off man. Contractors get a lot more. Fulltimers ki 80k istharu, but they have job security. Same position contractor maybe getting 120k. Ala choosthe fulltimers ki lavish lifestyle ayithe vundadhu. You have to choose which kind of dog life you want to lead. 

3 hours ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

Okkokkadiki gudd@ balisi kathal padthunnaru. People from sh!t hole countries dont have right to talk negatively about US. US is giving high quality of life to every one  . Valla own countries lo leni enno comforts istundi US.

Antha complains untey get out of my country ani @MindRinger tweet chestey @k2s retweet chesadu.

19 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

It is a trade off man. Contractors get a lot more. Fulltimers ki 80k istharu, but they have job security. Same position contractor maybe getting 120k. Ala choosthe fulltimers ki lavish lifestyle ayithe vundadhu. You have to choose which kind of dog life you want to lead. 

Which gener are you ? Freshers on client side  getting 90K, if you are less time to move out to new end client. 

Contractors are exposed by 2 layers every where saying preferred vendor concept !! so getting 60$ in hand is a big deal which in turn makes it 120k. 

But gaps between contracts, amend extension booka evaru pettali