Please advice is it good to send wife to job?

andhramale

we dont have a good xxual relationship, but we are trying to overcome, is it good to send wife to job? she saying interested but I am not sure what the controversies it will lead to, advice please!! 

Don’t send if you want a happy life. She can take care of you and the kids and that is the best for the family. Healthiest kids are raised with a wife at home. Healthy husband means that the family is happy. Most of the money saved is spent on health issues so it is better to have someone at home to exclusively take care of things.  

call your other side ................

nuvve oka avakaasam ichinavadii avuthavu...mee madya bonding gattiga ayyaka dhairyam ga pampochu....ippude enduku vaa

17 minutes ago, andhramale said:

we dont have a good xxual relationship, but we are trying to overcome, is it good to send wife to job? she saying interested but I am not sure what the controversies it will lead to, advice please!! 

This is too much man . Amathram namakam lekuntey atla 

19 minutes ago, andhramale said:

Nuvvu 10gav vere valani 10nivav idem Nayam ani veera nari mahila sangam leader sandhya seriously asking bro

43 minutes ago, andhramale said:

good thread MODS antunna @chittimallu2

44 minutes ago, andhramale said:

Click Bait Theddu 

45 minutes ago, andhramale said:

Don't send your wife to work and you will be suffered for rest of your life. Working women will have latkur brain okasari work cheyadam start chesaroo ninnu nee kids and fil, mil ni respect cheyadam manestaru. Illegal relations nuvvu direction istunav mitrama news paper chudu telustundi

Too much thinking bro. It clearly showing that you don’t deserve to stay together without trust. It’s better you get divorced or trust her let her do if she want to work and respect her decisions. I don’t think chex is only thing which keeps family strong. It is only one of the other things. Show some respect and love to her and let her do whatever she want to.