Please advice is it good to send wife to job?

andhramale

3 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Tehelka mike okati koni mee wife office desk kindha pettettu plan chey ankul Office ki pampinchesey 

Tehelka mike days are gone bhayya. Office aunties kudda male boy friend tho anni telusukuntunaru 

2 hours ago, AnuSunkara said:

nuv hilite tom bi.. asalu idi mods ee chesaru ani declare chesi padesav ga

chillar kosam isunti chilla -bekaar threads mods ey veyisthaar ani db open secret gaa 

6 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Don’t send if you want a happy life. She can take care of you and the kids and that is the best for the family. Healthiest kids are raised with a wife at home. Healthy husband means that the family is happy. Most of the money saved is spent on health issues so it is better to have someone at home to exclusively take care of things.  

Dookanam open chesevallu aapice ki velley cheyyala... mogudu pothey office ki challdha

6 hours ago, andhramale said:

we dont have a good xxual relationship, but we are trying to overcome, is it good to send wife to job? she saying interested but I am not sure what the controversies it will lead to, advice please!! 

TS , no dont send ur wife will end up 

lesbian the l word GIF

coz she will realize that a tongue can satisfy her more than you do and she will never ever look back for you 

14 hours ago, andhramale said:

we dont have a good xxual relationship, but we are trying to overcome, is it good to send wife to job? she saying interested but I am not sure what the controversies it will lead to, advice please!! 

Let me tell you something, you don't own your wife or kids. You just don't..her decisions are hers! Full 🛑

Aaina job ki vallala leda ani mogudu ni adagalsina kharma yendi ra nayana! 

Yeppudu marutaru ra babu!

There is a deadlock in your lives.

Free advice: Unless you start liking and understanding the person/work/ anything for that matter, there is no way you/ your wife can resolve issues. 

Sit and discuss and work on what is bothering you guys! 

Good luck. 

3 hours ago, andhrafriend123 said:

Let me tell you something, you don't own your wife or kids. You just don't..her decisions are hers! Full 🛑

Aaina job ki vallala leda ani mogudu ni adagalsina kharma yendi ra nayana! 

Yeppudu marutaru ra babu!

There is a deadlock in your lives.

Free advice: Unless you start liking and understanding the person/work/ anything for that matter, there is no way you/ your wife can resolve issues. 

Sit and discuss and work on what is bothering you guys! 

Good luck. 

Bhayya office lo chuse mannodu thread esadu. Nee lanti edavaa logic lu chepaddu

34 minutes ago, telanganapolice said:

Bhayya office lo chuse mannodu thread esadu. Nee lanti edavaa logic lu chepaddu

I pity you and your thinking. Office lo chusedi yendi bhayya? Abbai lu yela unte ammailu ala untaru and vice versa! Nenu cheppedi neeku leda ee thread start chesinodiki ardham kavali ante, Lite tesko :) avvani pani kani, chocolate tinu :) ne age ki ade correct ;) chill cheyye :) 

good luck to you as well. 

On 9/15/2018 at 6:07 PM, andhramale said:

why are you working? , if you think going to work will lead to controversies