Please advice is it good to send wife to job?

andhramale

1 hour ago, andhramale said:

we dont have a good xxual relationship, but we are trying to overcome, is it good to send wife to job? she saying interested but I am not sure what the controversies it will lead to, advice please!! 

ee renditiki sambhandham emiti bro? 

better pampiyyaku..ala vellali ante inlto husbnd trust cheyyali....adhi lenappudu....colleague tho work gurinchi matladina neeku ranku veshalu vesthundhi ani feel ravocchu...

2 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

better pampiyyaku..ala vellali ante inlto husbnd trust cheyyali....adhi lenappudu....colleague tho work gurinchi matladina neeku ranku veshalu vesthundhi ani feel ravocchu...

dont stress 

just troll

we dont have a good xxual relationship, but we are trying to overcome, is it good to send wife to job? she saying interested but I am not sure what the controversies it will lead to, advice please!! 

dont send, also dont even send out of house

Kaka my advice if written on your fate anything can happen, nowadays girls are very cunning(not all but those who want to )  which is proven in many cases.Nijanga tappu cheyalante nuvu office vellaka koda cheyochu but honestly chances takuva in staying in home vs going office...... Its very tough to say  on this but you can send work, but if your wife is damn beautiful dont sent to IT Jobs more dogs are awaiting ;) or try 100% remote jobs.

if you are fear then send to jobs that have less scope of such  activities or exposure , atleast you have some peace of mind from your problems + some extra cash to over come your problems and travels on weekends. all the best.    

36 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Emo bro post eseppudu mods peddaga idhi point avvudhhani anukoledhanta @sattipandu Tolded

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Nuvvu rojantha bayata udyogam chesthonte mee aavida ki ok na mari? Tanaki anumanam ledha? Leka are you the non performing one?

Ee stupid maintenance leni uncles ni ee country lo evaru choodaru. 

3 hours ago, andhramale said:

Ee post esaav kabatti you better don't send her...