DISCO ayyipoyinda final plan video explained by Nalgonda SP .. batch andarini pattesaru

Hitman

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

there are two sides of we  have tp consider about

individual rights provided by the constitution and respecting parents. 

both are correct its one's perspective to see things. 

Ofcourse its a disrespect to parents when someone elopes. But that doesnt justify the killing man

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

Ofcourse its a disrespect to parents when someone elopes. But that doesnt justify the killing man

being major dosen't mean they should be mature enough for their age ..

justification of the killing is not the issue here...atleast not from  my point of view.

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

i agree with you 

the fact is everyone wants justice but  no one is caring about her future...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Trusted her mother ? whoa..thats awesome..! 

but did you know what happened with them in the last few months apparently ? Even when the couple planned to get married or reception party an din the last 7 months, they did not even had any kind of communication and this girl herself has complained about the threat to their life at police station from her parents and uncles and how could she trust her mom ? 

she was the same one who complained about threat to her life to the police...she received police protection..she claims similar motives were attempted before...and how can she disclose all this information of their movements ? Dinne immaturity antaru...nuv anuko trust ani...nenu immaturity antanu

yeah whatever lets you sleep at night

You can only cheat someone when they trust you. I have no clue if her mother casually passed the information to her father or if that was deliberate... No one can tell

The point is, she was talking to her mom since months but only three days ago this things happened... its a daily conversation that happened between a mother and a daugther

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

being major dosen't mean they should be mature enough for their age ..

justification of the killing is not the issue here...atleast not from  my point of view.

immature ani nuvvu anukunte aipothada... literally there is no evidence of anything wrong those two did.. unless some information like blackmailing the father is missing here

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

yeah whatever lets you sleep at night

You can only cheat someone when they trust you. I have no clue if her mother casually passed the information to her father or if that was deliberate... No one can tell

The point is, she was talking to her mom since months but only three days ago this things happened... its a daily conversation that happened between a mother and a daugther

Well, then may be you need to listen to the entire press meet by the S.P. then...

You are missing few points..

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

immature ani nuvvu anukunte aipothada... literally there is no evidence of anything wrong those two did.. unless some information like blackmailing the father is missing here

Naturally there is no evidence of wrong doing from their part...because both of them are Majors.

Again, Being majors doesn't mean that they are well matured enough to take up decisions.

and more over, who is talking about wrong doings from their part ? the only wrong thing that has happened is the murder...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, then may be you need to listen to the entire press meet by the S.P. then...

You are missing few points..

look... nuvu oka video esinav and you copy pasted the exact same title NTV guy put up on that 3 min video where it claimed that the police said its the girl's mistake... .my Q was very simple to you, where did he say that? He actually didnt and you were a victim of that clickbait... pulkas ni anadam kadu news lo cheppinavi nammoddhu emanna official ga unte cheppu ani... follow what you preach antunna

Naturally there is no evidence of wrong doing from their part...because both of them are Majors.

Again, Being majors doesn't mean that they are well matured enough to take up decisions.

and more over, who is talking about wrong doings from their part ? the only wrong thing that has happened is the murder...

says who? how can you say they were immature... did you live with them? 

Living in USA and deciding or judging whats goor or bad is silly. 

Imagine yourself to be a local..or living in a smaller town..try to re create the scene and society, status and castes, how a girl could fall in love when she is barely 13-14 and how family dealt with it, how many attempts made earlier and how many were futile, and then think of the end point, the murder.

oorike ikada kurchoni, kulalu, mathalu ante naduvadi...there is a different world out there and things run riddeferntly...chattam ani...rajyangam ani maatalu varaku okaie...atarvata evadu venakaliki kuda tirigi chudadu

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

look... nuvu oka video esinav and you copy pasted the exact same title NTV guy put up on that 3 min video where it claimed that the police said its the girl's mistake... .my Q was very simple to you, where did he say that? He actually didnt and you were a victim of that clickbait... pulkas ni anadam kadu news lo cheppinavi nammoddhu emanna official ga unte cheppu ani... follow what you preach antunna

nenu ade cheptunna...clickbait ki evadu bali kaledu ikada...

from my point of view, jaringindi chepina...3 min video content...last two days nundi cheptunnadi perfectly linked..

i follow what i preach man...

Living in USA and deciding or judging whats goor or bad is silly. 

Imagine yourself to be a local..or living in a smaller town..try to re create the scene and society, status and castes, how a girl could fall in love when she is barely 13-14 and how family dealt with it, how many attempts made earlier and how many were futile, and then think of the end point, the murder.

oorike ikada kurchoni, kulalu, mathalu ante naduvadi...there is a different world out there and things run riddeferntly...chattam ani...rajyangam ani maatalu varaku okaie...atarvata evadu venakaliki kuda tirigi chudadu

endhuku nadavadhu... .intha chaduvukoni inko desam vachi vere cultures choosi kooda thappu ni thappu anadam right kaadhu antunnava? Doesnt matter if its in a small village or town in India... whats wrong in calling a spade a spade 

nenu ade cheptunna...clickbait ki evadu bali kaledu ikada...

from my point of view, jaringindi chepina...3 min video content...last two days nundi cheptunnadi perfectly linked..

i follow what i preach man...

hmm well thats where you are trying to cover up your foolishness... you didnt say your point of view... you said this "Finally S P Rangath also felt the same..."

That means you concluded from the clickbait title that the police thought that its the girl's mistake that costed that guy's life... now deny all you want but thats what you exactly did

By the way, this principle of 'follow what i preach' is a silly and failed concept man...

its an ever changing world outside and so dynamic..you need to respond to situation which is dynamic...not living up to follow what we preach..