Do parents have the right to decide the bride/groom for their child?

PanduRangaRao

Do parents have the right to decide the bride/groom for their child?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, pillirevanth said:

Naa career lo nenu chala love affairs chusa friends madya. kondaridi serious love started in 9th class. Kondaridi time pass love.

Na view lo parents practical ga undali. Valla kids ki adaloscent age lone friend la undi sex, lust, career, infatuation, study ila anniti gurinchi detail ga discuss cheyali. Enno movies unnayi practicalality chupinchataaniki if you are not a good narrator. So ammayiki brain maturity vasthe she can choose a life partner if she come acrooss during her education. if not she and her parents work together and choose the best one among arrange marriages.

In Reality em jarugutadi ante, as per my experience most of the families lo ammayi ante konchem chinna chupu untadi, like ammayi ni goverment school lo abbayini corporate school lo join cheyadam like that. ammayini takkuva chudatam, abbayiki ekkuva importance ivvadam. Ilantivi cheyatam valla most of the girls miss small small affections. Iga school and college lo join avvagane abbyilu vala vese stage lo konchem prema ga matladagane ekkadaleni happiness vachi love loveda ani matladutaru(mana cinema la prabhavam). Obviously abbayi settle ayyi undadu/kula pichi ila different reasons tho girl parents oppukoru, aithe house arrest chestaru lekapothe immediate ga matches chustaru. inkendi iddaru jump kodataru, cut chesthe aarya samajam lo pelli. Routine story. With in 1 year lo iddaru salla padataru. We have seen many cases. Most popular one is mana chiru gaari chinna kooturu.

maa friend ki love marriage chesam btech 2nd year lo, ammayi parents enni sketches vesina cinema level lo counter-sketch vesi maree chesam.
Cut chesthe with in 3 months lo ammayi suicide chesukundi. That's a lifetime regret for all of my friends who involved in that marriage.

man 

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Pelli is not pani. It's not like choosing a car or dress. Wrong decision will take you on a ride. JMO.

the ride is still better than waiting to take the 'right' decision, because its impossible to predict which is 'right'.

better to make mistakes and learn from it. everybody should be allowed to make mistakes.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

the ride is still better than waiting to take the 'right' decision, because its impossible to predict which is 'right'.

better to make mistakes and learn from it. everybody should be allowed to make mistakes.

Agreed :)

5 hours ago, uttermost said:

_-_

arranged marriage or love marriage.. elantodu/elantidi ochindo pelli ayina 2 yrs ki kani telidu..

but if something goes wrong.. arranged marriag lo parents ni blame seyyachu.. love mrg lo u cant blame any one

%$#$

On 9/20/2018 at 6:18 AM, Amrita said:

Yes naku avva kavali buvva kavali .  It’s about the guy I love vs guy my parents  bring for me as husband with whom I should live life long . It’s never a choice between parents and the guy . So yeah naku nenu preminche manishi kavali parents kuda kavali . Right person and good future kanipiste with him parents  would understand our love and value our choice.  

I still voted for parents choice in above poll . 

Cute amrita

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

On 9/20/2018 at 12:29 AM, PanduRangaRao said:

maruthi rao reason edaina.. it is every telugu parent's wish to have a call in deciding their childrens' spouses.. ide fundamental factor..

idi right aa wrong aa..

randi discuss cheddam

STRICTLY NO, if you have chosen one... if not YES.      but last decision should be granted by parents.