Lost id cards..

riashli

45 minutes ago, riashli said:

I lost my id cards today..how to apply for lost pan card & adhaar?? Also i need to travel to Mumbai from Delhi on 27th.. soft copy saripotunda for proof at airport? 

train lo vellacha ... entha time paduthundhi 

4 minutes ago, riashli said:

Train ki kuda Id kavali GA.. I can travel by train

endi Train ki kooda ID adugutunaara?

12 minutes ago, riashli said:

Ya mobile adhaar

Download chesanu..let's see..things will never go favourable anyways 

I have been at a point where i always felt the same inka em maraledu but hope is what makes us walk forward with positive attitude. Everything is temporary in this world.. failures and pain too.  Positive ga alochistu self motivate chesuko. Life will be as you wish someday. Even if you don't there is nothing that will change except that you have to deal with this pain being depressed. Philosophy cheppatledu trying to help. Hope you take it in right way :)

3 hours ago, riashli said:

Procedure pls? 

go to any net center or lamination center and ask them if they can get it .. just money yekuva yestavu ante ... 

first telidhu ane mindset lo nuchi vachesi ask people in person ... but dont get into their words right away .. ala neku experience vastundhi to handle any kind of situations ... yepudu vere vallani procedure adigi  chesthe manaki rakunda potundhi and dharyam and alochana peragadhu ... if you want to build yourself ... try to hit the road and ask number of people and once you think that what they are providing is legitimate then proceed with it .. so that you are not tricked by others ... 

4 hours ago, riashli said:

I lost my id cards today..how to apply for lost pan card & adhaar?? Also i need to travel to Mumbai from Delhi on 27th.. soft copy saripotunda for proof at airport? 

Bagaindi