Diapers!

JANASENA

5 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

costco lo sale lo pettadu Huggies vi $8.50 off. Parents ki panikosthundani vesaantye.

Expiry eppadivaraku untado any idea bro? Next year planning to marry inko 3 years lo kids plan cheddamankuntuna. Will they be ok if I buy now ? GSB3.gif?1370457845

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Expiry eppadivaraku untado any idea bro? Next year planning to marry inko 3 years lo kids plan cheddamankuntuna. Will they be ok if I buy now ? GSB3.gif?1370457845

Diapers ki expiry date untunda?? Emudi andulo expire avvadaniki ? @3$%

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

anyways, every kid has to start from Size 1 doesn't matter which year he or she is born you can load them now so you can save. you're talking about next 4 - 5 yrs and taking the inflation into consideration you may end up spending more. so It would be a good decision for you to stock'em up now. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Diapers ki expiry date untunda?? Emudi andulo expire avvadaniki ? @3$%

No idea. Chinnapudu  used. edina soft material untademo after a while softness poddemo ankuntunam. Pls enlighten GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

anyways, every kid has to start from Size 1 doesn't matter which year he or she is born you can load them now so you can save. you're talking about next 4 - 5 yrs and taking the inflation into consideration you may end up spending more. so It would be a good decision for you to stock'em up now. Good luck!

Thank you! Time to load up some diapers GSB3.gif?1370457845

3 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

I[pudu projects move avutu unte avi vesukoni tiragamantav? Porapatuna oka ammayi chuste you already have a kid ani tanni vellipotundi appudu who is responsible? JK @3$%

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I[pudu projects move avutu unte avi vesukoni tiragamantav? Porapatuna oka ammayi chuste you already have a kid ani tanni vellipotundi appudu who is responsible? JK @3$%

+_(

9 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

7 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Image result for aha naa pellanta kota gif