Cough and Congestion in infants - Need help

Pokiri_21

On 10/3/2018 at 1:22 PM, Pokiri_21 said:

*=: Vicks vaadidi Warm Mist Humidifier konna bro, we live in FL. Enni rojullo mee vaadiki cough and congestion taggindi? 

FL lo cold antey MN vallu etla batakali ? Ayina fl lo cold vundadu kada antaga? Which city?

On 10/3/2018 at 11:10 AM, Pokiri_21 said:

Maa poragadu day care ki velthunnadu. as usual ga ear infection. cough, congestion vachay. the doctor prescribed some medicines and he also gave us a nebulizer. Is this normal I mean Nebulizer 3 times a day pettamannadu Pls let me know if this is this normal?  and also suggest me some home remedies to get the mucus out of his chest ASAP. Thank you all in advance. 

Make sure feet are warm and head is open with ears closed during night sleep particularly in winter ... have turmeric mixed @Luke warm milk before sleep 

• Upvote 1

On 10/3/2018 at 10:10 AM, Pokiri_21 said:

Maa poragadu day care ki velthunnadu. as usual ga ear infection. cough, congestion vachay. the doctor prescribed some medicines and he also gave us a nebulizer. Is this normal I mean Nebulizer 3 times a day pettamannadu Pls let me know if this is this normal?  and also suggest me some home remedies to get the mucus out of his chest ASAP. Thank you all in advance. 

NEbulizer tho emm problem vundadhu......daily 2 times use chesukovacchu.....congestion and mucus motham vacchesthadhi.....Daily remedies without using nebulizer antey hot steam...bathroom lo hot water shower open chesi doors close chesi pettu and you can your kid can stay in that steam for few minutes so that his nose clears up (Doctor recommended)....

On 10/3/2018 at 6:10 PM, Pokiri_21 said:

Hi,

Check the temperature regularly (buy a thermometer if not available)

nebulizer is what we have to do, 

use antibiotics, check temperature regularly and ensure paracetamol (fever liquid for kids)..is given if body temperature is more...

Be very careful, mucus is very dangerous if not treated very well...and also few viral infections may attack.... 

God bless your child.....

On 10/3/2018 at 11:28 AM, Pokiri_21 said:

Thank you very much for your suggestion bro. we both are working and he's going to daycare. No support from either side of the family. 

Try other options man 

On 10/3/2018 at 11:46 AM, Pokiri_21 said:

Sure bro. First time parents mem so konchem naaku tension untundi and intlo evaru pedda vallu leru anduke. Btw doctor antadu day care going kids are more immune than home care ones I mean day care ki velladam valla babies ki ippudu daggu, jalubu vachina repodduna immunity peruguthundi antunnadu. is it true? Thanks.

True... immunity peruguthadi But they are vulnerable and exposed to more dangers too

On 10/3/2018 at 1:10 PM, Pokiri_21 said:

Nebulizer avsaram ledu bhayya. Give him some expectorant. And vicks apply cheyandi on his chest. He should be fine.

Vicks kuda chala dilute chesi add cheyandi vayya. Usually mana hot shower pakkana koddi sepu unchandi...those fumes are more than enough.

On 10/3/2018 at 1:10 PM, Pokiri_21 said:

Nebulizer is normal man use .. I use it for my kid too it’s a sodium bicarbonate antey... and use saline drops to clear nasal paths every now and then