AIB comedian admits asking nudes

Michaelbarbosa

I've been a piece of : Comedian admits asking for nude pics
short by Pragya Swastik / 09:42 pm on 04 Oct 2018,Thursday
Stand-up comedian Utsav Chakraborty, who appeared in several All India Bakchod videos, admitted to asking multiple women to send their nude pictures and called himself a "piece of ". "Some nice people did send me nudes...I started assuming everyone was that forthcoming...open to sexting," he added. "I'd like to do everything I can to make this better," Utsav tweeted.

4 minutes ago, JAPAN said:
I've been a piece of : Comedian admits asking for nude pics
short by Pragya Swastik / 09:42 pm on 04 Oct 2018,Thursday
Stand-up comedian Utsav Chakraborty, who appeared in several All India Bakchod videos, admitted to asking multiple women to send their nude pictures and called himself a "piece of ". "Some nice people did send me nudes...I started assuming everyone was that forthcoming...open to sexting," he added. "I'd like to do everything I can to make this better," Utsav tweeted.

JAPAN

As for 'sending' unsolicited pictures of *my* genitals, I don't think I've ever done that. I would only send if that person asked for the said picture. And even then I would make sure that said person has sent me something of equal parity first.

lol too much this guy. 

Never ever have a trail of what you do. 

Lesson to be learned 

1 hour ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

As for 'sending' unsolicited pictures of *my* genitals, I don't think I've ever done that. I would only send if that person asked for the said picture. And even then I would make sure that said person has sent me something of equal parity first.

lol too much this guy. 

Never ever have a trail of what you do. 

Lesson to be learned 

Lol..NEVER EVER DO SUCH THINGS.... lesson to be learned..

20 minutes ago, JAPAN said:

DoqIN4NV4AUNE_J.jpg

Look who’s talking, their shows sometimes creepy as f, more misogynistic 

and now talking abt safe work place for women and all

that tanmay bhat mocked hema malini for dressing as kalimata in some Kent purifier ad which everyone enjoyed and now suddenly some of his team member who did exchange some nudes with consenting adults( I assume) they are disowning him 

such a hypocrisy they should go back to the roast that they did on ranveer and arjun kapoor making some derogatory comments on farida jalal 

31 minutes ago, JAPAN said:

DoqIN4NV4AUNE_J.jpg

abba elllooo pedda brand 

malla daaniko disclaimer

dont think so high of urself backchod guys

ur funny sometimes, may be most of the times but not everytime

ur just content creators not category redefining artists or something 

chillaaxxx 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Lol..NEVER EVER DO SUCH THINGS.... lesson to be learned..

Everyone does it, try to be kinky or sext or nude video calling or something like that with their gf/wife or some mutually consenting random stranger. 

This guy did with everyone other girl he came across like a stray dog. Thinking more of himself with couple of hit comedy skits thinking whatever he does goes unnoticed in this digital age disgusting a hole and this aib I never liked them no wonder something like this coming up from them 

5 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

abba elllooo pedda brand 

malla daaniko disclaimer

dont think so high of urself backchod guys

ur funny sometimes, may be most of the times but not everytime

ur just content creators not category redefining artists or something 

chillaaxxx 

Same with the tvf guys that arnub Kumar had same allegations 

1 hour ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

Everyone does it, try to be kinky or sext or nude video calling or something like that with their gf/wife or some mutually consenting random stranger. 

This guy did with everyone other girl he came across like a stray dog. Thinking more of himself with couple of hit comedy skits thinking whatever he does goes unnoticed in this digital age disgusting a hole and this aib I never liked them no wonder something like this coming up from them 

don't say everyone does and make it look like a regular practice please. Why are you even doing that, if she is not your wife? and more importantly why are you doing that with multiple people at the same time. They are neither his gf's, nor doing it money. You should not be doing it in the first place

7 minutes ago, summer27 said:

don't say everyone does and make it look like a regular practice please. Why are you even doing that, if she is not your wife? and more importantly why are you doing that with multiple people at the same time. They are neither his gf's, nor doing it money. You should not be doing it in the first place

Oops my bad, everyone in the sense I meant some kinky ppl who want to go extra mile with their partner when they are away from each other or some teenage kid who got their first mobile or smartphone who doesn’t know the repercussions of doing such things.

but with millennials nowadays this has become pretty common sharing their compromised pics or kinky ones over mobile. Somewhere this should be included in the sex education or some sort of that in the curriculum.