***** TG elections on Dec-7******

Android_Halwa

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Zahed Ali Khan probably cane closer to splitting muslim votes than anybody else...MBT also did split...but Zahed Ali Khan did the damage most..

at that time TDP was in alliance with CPM and it had some clout among muslims it helped anthe MBT kuda baga perform cheyaledhu appudu Amanullah Khan konnalu bathiluna MIM e shape lo undedi kadhu 2004 was a life for MIM

2 minutes ago, chilakottudu said:

at that time TDP was in alliance with CPM and it had some clout among muslims it helped anthe MBT kuda baga perform cheyaledhu appudu Amanullah Khan konnalu bathiluna MIM e shape lo undedi kadhu 2004 was a life for MIM

TDP alliance with CPM anekante, Zahed Ali khan is a popular person among a section of Muslims, mainly moderate Muslim families. 

Amanulllah Khan was a better person and he was a threat to MIM’s clout at a point of time.

2 minutes ago, chilakottudu said:

Agree 1999 and 2004 were their lowest point atleast since I started following old city politics. Amanullah Khan didn’t win but came close to splitting enough votes that one of other parties could have won it. I remember Baddam Bal Reddy coming close in the consecutive elections but no where to be found now

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

TDP alliance with CPM anekante, Zahed Ali khan is a popular person among a section of Muslims, mainly moderate Muslim families. 

Amanulllah Khan was a better person and he was a threat to MIM’s clout at a point of time.

No man CPM votes chala help chesei ippudu poyindi vala balam malli CPM madhu konni pockets lo baga chesadu

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

Agree 1999 and 2004 were their lowest point atleast since I started following old city politics. Amanullah Khan didn’t win but came close to splitting enough votes that one of other parties could have won it. I remember Baddam Bal Reddy coming close in the consecutive elections but no where to be found now

Baddam Bal Reddy....He was the onmy person who has successfully snatched a sitting seat from AIMIM...never ever has it happened again.

Aliyabad Hindu population still respects this man a lot..

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Jahed ali Khan ki TRS ticket ichi back side BJP ni dark alliance loki lagithe it will definitely  a game changer or congress lo unna Firoze Khan

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

2004 kani congress alliance kani lekapoyi unte e patiki close man party owasi congress ki enni BJ's ichina saripodhu

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Baddam Bal Reddy....He was the onmy person who has successfully snatched a sitting seat from AIMIM...never ever has it happened again.

Aliyabad Hindu population still respects this man a lot..

Yes. Okkapudu old city BJP ante ne Baddam Bal Reddy

4 minutes ago, chilakottudu said:

2004 kani congress alliance kani lekapoyi unte e patiki close man party owasi congress ki enni BJ's ichina saripodhu

That’s always been their steregy to align with winning forces to align pro vote. Eppudu gina TRS serious ga contest cheste it will give a tough fight if not winning them; in GHMC elections TRS came close second within few hundred votes range in some segments.

1 hour ago, Paidithalli said:

ipudu aa swamy evaro joined kadha.. ayanaki BJP ticket isthe geliche chances unnaya ? old city ?

Old City lo ayithe Deposit kuda doubt ee..for swamy.