what is best investment for next 20 years?

whatsapp

Hopefully one day I get married....I have some cash lke to seek opnion

1) Lands

2) Stock Markets

3) Mutual Funds,

4) Aparments 

5) Anything else?

Whats your take on this?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

Love

invest wisely 

neku ade vunte eroju jail lo chipa kudu tinalsina gatti patedhe kadu anu Amrutha darling chepamandhi!!

9 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

1) Lands

2) Stock Markets

3) Mutual Funds,

4) Aparments 

5) Anything else?

Whats your take on this?

Following for answers and valuable suggestions 

13 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

1) Lands

2) Stock Markets

3) Mutual Funds,

4) Aparments 

5) Anything else?

Whats your take on this?

Good question 

Land especially in the outskirts of the cities. Hyderabad nunchi oka 20 to 30 km dooram lo buy land in acres. Urbanization has just started in India. In 10 to 20 years cities in India will explode like China. If you can buy, buy lands in Amaravathi as well. Amaravathi may be down now but in 10 to 20 years Amaravathi will also become a decent city like Cochin, Nagpur etc.  In 10 to 20 years all these lands will become gold. Only difficult part is maintaining these lands. If someone in your family is active and and can monitor these lands, it will be ok. If not there is a chance that someone will take over those lands by the time you return to India...

1 hour ago, whatsapp said:

1) Lands

2) Stock Markets

3) Mutual Funds,

4) Aparments 

5) Anything else?

Whats your take on this?

lands, apartment , gold uncle

38 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Land especially in the outskirts of the cities. Hyderabad nunchi oka 20 to 30 km dooram lo buy land in acres. Urbanization has just started in India. In 10 to 20 years cities in India will explode like China. If you can buy, buy lands in Amaravathi as well. Amaravathi may be down now but in 10 to 20 years Amaravathi will also become a decent city like Cochin, Nagpur etc.  In 10 to 20 years all these lands will become gold. Only difficult part is maintaining these lands. If someone in your family is active and and can monitor these lands, it will be ok. If not there is a chance that someone will take over those lands by the time you return to India...

amaravathi lo already rates ekku cheptunnaru with expectation that it will become a city.

gaajam 20k easy ga undi akkada. 

7 minutes ago, meandhrakurradu said:

amaravathi lo already rates ekku cheptunnaru with expectation that it will become a city.

gaajam 20k easy ga undi akkada. 

Expensive ayina buy residential/commerical land in core CRDA region 30 villages like Undavalli, Penumaka, Nelapadu. In the long term these lands will become gold and you will have lands in the heart of the city in 10 to 20 years.. It's like buying land near tankbund hyd 50 years ago