4 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Arey if you can't run family don't marry

USA lo torture chesadu anta

These kind of idiots should be individual

Why marrying n torturing

What a big loss to parents

May God give them strength

so sad ...%$#$

Nude poker or wife swapping case mostly...

i think only tagadaniki..pekata adataniki...suicide cheskoru..

tv mundu ani open ga cheppaledu....sad for girl..should have returned back or 911 is always there...

1 minute ago, vijrmc said:

Boss, how did you say that? Please correct me if I am wrong. Any bad experiences by women in the past? If so, I understand its a statement out of frustration but still, justifying somebodies death is not correct. None of us has personal connection to this incident but to attempt a suicide, there must be strong reason. It may appear silly, when these *** news channels read the stories with *** background songs but beings a human, we should feel sorry for her and her family. That's minimum emotional content, everyone should have. As per my knowledge, this guy is into "swapping" and asked her for forceful sex with his friends. If that is true, who will accept? I guess, that's the trigger point here. She decided to break up with him an year ago and returned to India but our "Indian Parents" compromised both and sent her back (to kill her finally). 

I don't want this happen to any person or family but just put yourself in the shoes of that father or brother or the victim...Sorry to say this but your statement is so "inhuman"....

You can roast me...that's fine....

How can you trust  what ever girls parents are saying is true. Do you really think if the husband is interested in Swapping culture for enjoyment. If it is true then that person must be hanged and if it not true can the women parents be hanged for their false allegations. People should control their emotions and anger before speaking in public  

4 minutes ago, vijrmc said:

Boss, how did you say that? Please correct me if I am wrong. Any bad experiences by women in the past? If so, I understand its a statement out of frustration but still, justifying somebodies death is not correct. None of us has personal connection to this incident but to attempt a suicide, there must be strong reason. It may appear silly, when these *** news channels read the stories with *** background songs but beings a human, we should feel sorry for her and her family. That's minimum emotional content, everyone should have. As per my knowledge, this guy is into "swapping" and asked her for forceful sex with his friends. If that is true, who will accept? I guess, that's the trigger point here. She decided to break up with him an year ago and returned to India but our "Indian Parents" compromised both and sent her back (to kill her finally). 

I don't want this happen to any person or family but just put yourself in the shoes of that father or brother or the victim...Sorry to say this but your statement is so "inhuman"....

take it easy. he's just being inflammatory on purpose. that guy has no brain.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

tv mundu ani open ga cheppaledu....sad for girl..should have returned back or 911 is always there...

Manaa desis families weekend kalusuovadam ante eedhe kada cards playing drinking and sollu comedy. 

Chillara families ammai and abbailu kalisi card adddadatam  potluck peruu cheppi

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

poradu chsuthey...ooru batch la unnadu..nijanga ivanni chesi untada bro? 

village background anipisthundi..aadiki antha scene undha?

12 minutes ago, vijrmc said:

you unnecessarily wasted so much time typing this for a fuckkface cunt of an idiot 

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

yeahhh something fishy

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

desi gallu  wife swapping cheyadamm vinale.... ....looks like this guy asked her wife to dance with short dress in front of friends.. sick

2 minutes ago, Modi said:

How can you trust  what ever girls parents are saying is true. Do you really think if the husband is interested in Swapping culture for enjoyment. If it is true then that person must be hanged and if it not true can the women parents be hanged for their false allegations. People should control their emotions and anger before speaking in public  

that's my whole point..none of has first hand information...but we shouldn't take "picha lite" for a person's death...and say "she deserves it"..I am not taking anybody's side here...I just felt bad with the way of your response to a death, particularly for "suicide"....it's personal struggle and lot of inner conflict that leads to a suicide... it may appear silly to an outsider... but it's hard for them to take that emotional pain....may be their threshold is very low... we can't blame them for that...lot of factor play a big role here... her brought up, genes, will power/mental strength, situations...."NO ONE IS SIMILAR BOSS"... 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vijrmc said:

that's my whole point..none of has first hand information...but we shouldn't take "picha lite" for a person's death...and say "she deserves it"..I am not taking anybody's side here...I just felt bad with the way of your response to a death, particularly for "suicide"....it's personal struggle and lot of inner conflict that leads to a suicide... it may appear silly to an outsider... but it's hard for them to take that emotional pain....may be their threshold is very low... we can't blame them for that...lot of factor play a big role here... her brought up, genes, will power/mental strength, situations...."NO ONE IS SIMILAR BOSS"... 

Agreed. I see people started commenting on husband with out knowing the true facts. Men and women equal antaru symapthy emo women meeda chupedataru fcukiiing indians. Americans chala better if they don't love each other they get separated and live their own life. suicide and public fighting ilantivi vundavu chillara chillara chesukoru. 

18 minutes ago, Modi said:

Agreed. I see people started commenting on husband with out knowing the true facts. Men and women equal antaru symapthy emo women meeda chupedataru fcukiiing indians. Americans chala better if they don't love each other they get separated and live their own life. suicide and public fighting ilantivi vundavu chillara chillara chesukoru. 

great point...mana vallu emotional avvautharu and bayapadtharu divorce ante ..