Parents B1 visa extension

KrishnaDevaRaya

13 minutes ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

sorry bros for not posting my question clearly.

Parents are here in USA and their visa expires in two months. I want to extend their stay for another 6 months.

Please advise.

Don't.... Unless they're extremely sick... DO u want ur parents to get deported??!!!
Now is not a good time dude.... Even if it's extended now... There might a problem next time when ur parents arrive at POE when they visit u again...

I don't think you can extend an expired visa while staying in the country.. Even if you could...DOn't do it...

Tell ur parents to go back...then renew visa in Hyderabad.

I SUGGEST YOU DON'T DO IT...UNLESS THEIR HEALTH IS REALLY BAD...LIKE UNABLE TO MOVE...

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

My bad again... its no visa . its I-94 which expires in two months..sorry for confusing.  Would like to extend their stay for 4 more months.

Dude..you being in this confused state I would recommend sending your parents back and inviting them after few months 

Bro.. its simple... everyone is trying to scare you...

maa parents ki chesanu....

I-130 form

your paystubs

letter explaining why you want your parents to stay morethan 6 months (Visitor kabbati frame the letter in lines of places left to visit and your work schedule didn't allowed you to make plans as planned)

valla itenary changed ticket

I-94

bank statements

extension apply chesaka you will get the approval around 1 year... by the time your parents leave the country as well.... keep in mind you should have the approval extension copy before they plan next trip....

anthey enjoy chey....

17 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Dude..you being in this confused state I would recommend sending your parents back and inviting them after few months 

Sponsor tickets and he’ll do that @3$%

Alos, mee parents vellopotham anatu oka letter add chey uscis vallaki.... ee letter formats kuda online lo dorukuthayee if you search in google...

450 dollars ala check pampali ee docs tho pattu.....