vaamo enti idi

Adakku

58 minutes ago, sambalorikalla said:

May be he dint know he was impotent until his first night.. But honestly convincing gaa cheppi settle cheskovala.. cheppakunda usa jump kotti ammayni phone lo block cheyyadam correst kaadu ani feeling

First night varaku theliyada? Ala kooda untara? 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staysafebro

• panipoori

• Rushabhi

• Adakku

I think unless he is gay and avoided her most of the time communication tho and some medical intervention tho some open mindedness tho problems solve chesukovachu. Abbayi side impotent ante ego laki potharu ammayilu ooriki mundara TV lu ekkutharu. Endukandi ilantivallaki pellillu

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

ED ayithe tappithe impotency can be curable or can use donor sperm kadha

ED and impotency are the same thing. One is temporary and the other is permanent. What you are referring to is male infertility... inability to make a woman pregnant. 

Just now, Staysafebro said:

ED and impotency are the same thing. One is temporary and the other is permanent. What you are referring to is male infertility... inability to make a woman pregnant. 

Ok got it. But they need to get evaluated to know what is what kadha. I think both sides did not do enough 

6 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Ok got it. But they need to get evaluated to know what is what kadha. I think both sides did not do enough 

I think looking at his size, he may have diabetes and that can lead to ED or impotency. That is my best guess. Even then an infertility test can be carried out. There are 6-7 variables they check for. 

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I think looking at his size, he may have diabetes and that can lead to ED or impotency. That is my best guess. Even then an infertility test can be carried out. There are 6-7 variables they check for. 

Fertility me research topic ah? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Fertility me research topic ah? 

Jokula 

sml_gallery_731_15_568927.gif

Most of the things I post on here are very scientific and it is likely that I have read about that topic somewhere. I read a lot. 

Kaani vadini choosthunte I think it is ED because he is a little obese and is wearing huge glasses. Both of them are characteristics of diabetes.

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Jokula 

Most of the things I post on here are very scientific and it is likely that I have read about that topic somewhere. I read a lot. 

Kaani vadini choosthunte I think it is ED because he is a little obese and is wearing huge glasses. Both of them are characteristics of diabetes.

size choossi ee rogaalu vndachho cheppestunavaa

Image result for brahmi gifs

7 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Jokula 

:)))))