IND vs NZ 2019 - India Down Under NZ Tour

Kool_SRG

6 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Australia trail by 322 runs... 

India have enforces Follow-on. 

idi kooda follow on iyyakapothe... kohli gadu antha vp gadu inka undadu

Cheteshwar Pujara is the Player of the Series for his 521 runs at an average of 74. Three tons for him. He receives two trophies. Isa Guha says, "a special mention to Jasprit Bumrah."

"It's a great feeling for all of us," says Pujara. "We've been working hard to win a series overseas, and winning in Australia has never been easy. And really pleased with my contribution. For me, the first hundred was special. Scoring a ton at Adelaide and going 1-0 up is what we were aiming for. As a batsman, I was just getting used to the pace and bounce, and apart from that, playing in South Africa and England has helped me improve my technique. For me, it's all about preparation and I was very well prepared. This is the best Indian side I have been part of. And I would also like to congratulate all our bowlers. We've had four bowlers, and it's not easy taking 20 wickets, so credit goes to all our fast bowlers and spinners..remarkable. I'll be playing some first-class cricket back home, and I'll play some county cricket during the IPL. But the next Test series is some 6-7 months away, it'll give me some time to prepare. I would like to play white-ball cricket, but Test cricket is my priority, and it always be so."

Image result for brahmi whistle gifs

Virat Kohli, the winning captain is next to make his way up. He's congratulated by Allan Border before having a chat. He says: "Firstly, I want to say I've never been more proud of being part of a team, than this one right here. The culture we've built... our transition began right here, where I took over as captain, and I can't believe that after four years we've won here. Just one word to say, 'proud', to lead this team and it's an honour and privilege. The boys make the captain look good. By far, this is my biggest achievement. It's at the top of the pile. When we won the 2011 World Cup, I was the youngest member of the side. Saw everyone emotional there, but I didn't feel it. Here, after coming three times, this win means something else. The series win will give us a different identity, and what we've been able to achieve... something to be proud of. We spoke about our batting as a team, wanted to do the basics. The old, hard grind. Special mention to Pujara, he's been outstanding in the series, especially after his last time out in Australia. He's one guy willing to accept things, he works on his game, he's the nicest man around, and we feel happy for him. Special mention to Mayank Agarwal too, he stood up as a champion on Boxing Day. Speaks highly of his mindset, but as a batting group we all contributed. It's something that augurs well with the team."

Image result for brahmi whistle gifs