Far-right candidate Jair Bolsonaro wins presidential election in Brazil

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, Nasavunensastha said:

Thanks bro..Vadni champesthe lolli avadha bro country lo..naku em idea ledu..just asking incase lopala jail lo unna vadiki kuda full followers undi untaru kada

already his supporters are targeted by Bolsonaro's. Now he became president. He'll use an army to kill them, if they protest. 

anyway, lets see if they hold senate elections, or if he'll declare himself the emperor of Brazil. his party is almost nonexistent in the senate and house. and he's the president. lol.

he suddenly became popular after a guy stabbed him during a  political rally.

Just now, uttermost said:

already his supporters are targeted by Bolsonaro's. Now he became president. He'll use an army to kill them, if they protest. 

anyway, lets see if they hold senate elections, or if he'll declare himself the emperor of Brazil. his party is almost nonexistent in the senate and house. and he's the president. lol.

he suddenly became popular after a guy stabbed him during a  political rally.

did jaganal saar get inspired by this...  @Kontekurradu @DaleSteyn1

Just now, Nasavunensastha said:

@uttermostbro one more ee topic ki related leni question..nuv em chesthuntav bro?? U seem to have good knowledge on general and current affairs..y ppl try to mock u..naku nuv post chesthe anni corect a anipisthaydamn

sunil1.gif?1290056327

2 minutes ago, Nasavunensastha said:

@uttermostbro one more ee topic ki related leni question..nuv em chesthuntav bro?? U seem to have good knowledge on general and current affairs..y ppl try to mock u..naku nuv post chesthe anni corect a anipisthaydamn

Vuuu gpGp

Just now, Nasavunensastha said:

this is just general knowlege bro. I listen to weekly podcasts like crimethinc, and they tell what's happening in the world. They focus on fascist thugs like bolsonaro and bring in guests from those places to give a detailed view of the situation there. beyond what is discussed there, I hardly follow any story. my knowledge about India is almost zero, for instance.

I'm an academic, but I also trade, but only with my own money. significantly. I used to work in the financial sector.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

this is just general knowlege bro. I listen to weekly podcasts like crimethinc, and they tell what's happening in the world. They focus on fascist thugs like bolsonaro and bring in guests from those places to give a detailed view of the situation there. beyond what is discussed there, I hardly follow any story. my knowledge about India is almost zero, for instance.

I'm an academic, but I also trade, but only with my own money. significantly. I used to work in the financial sector.

_-_

5 minutes ago, Nasavunensastha said:

ppl mock me becuase they are assholes. every single one who does that is a worthless piece of sh1t. It's true. :) 

they don't understand how to people talk online. and they confuse online with real life. basically they are sh1tbags. don't bother about them. lol.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

ppl mock me becuase they are assholes. every single one who does that is a worthless piece of sh1t. It's true. :) 

they don't understand how to people talk online. and they confuse online with real life. basically they are sh1tbags. don't bother about them. lol.

Kikiki@3$%

17 minutes ago, uttermost said:

brazil is  racially divided bro. whites love him.the upper and middle class love him. the poor are afraid of him.

Bolsonaro is just an idiot, who talks big talks, but he will get down to suck up to the industrialists, just like Trump does.

on the side, he'll do some token killings of civilians in the name of law and order. you know the drill.

he'll probably kill the most popular Brazilian president Lula de Silva, who's now in prison for corruption.

so is he the modi of brazil. or better/worse?

12 minutes ago, Nasavunensastha said:

@3$%  its so simple to create an impression on some ppl here. @Nasavunensastha you must be very innocent