Far-right candidate Jair Bolsonaro wins presidential election in Brazil

tennisluvr

20 minutes ago, uttermost said:

already his supporters are targeted by Bolsonaro's. Now he became president. He'll use an army to kill them, if they protest. 

anyway, lets see if they hold senate elections, or if he'll declare himself the emperor of Brazil. his party is almost nonexistent in the senate and house. and he's the president. lol.

he suddenly became popular after a guy stabbed him during a  political rally.

vaadu chestaado ledo kaani nee imagination ki maatram addu adupu ledu....

13 minutes ago, Nasavunensastha said:

Edo le bro...🙄ayundochu

i am pretty sure you are acting innocent. if you read all his posts you wouldnt ask the question

the very fact you are asking why uttermost is mocked by itself is like mocking him @3$%

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

i am pretty sure you are acting innocent. if you read all his posts you wouldnt ask the question

the very fact you are asking why uttermost is mocked by itself is like mocking him @3$%

Acting iragadeestunnadu CITI_c$y

7 minutes ago, batman2 said:

};_ 

No - it is just not the whites which love him . If you take the electoral voting in Amazon as, Fortaleza, Recife and minas Gerais and santos he completely got the support of all the trade unions. Basically they are fed up of the red command which operates out of São Paulo prison and controls all the favelas. One way to look at it is he will turn around Brazil and probably will improve their economy . His first order of business is privatizing Petrobras. That will probably kickstart the economy 

Even if he is not stabbed he would have won. People were fed up with lula and his policies . Especially the way operation car wash was run. Brazil is similar to India. Most of them are working middle class . They really wanted a change and they want military style cleanup

26 minutes ago, Nasavunensastha said:

Edo le bro...🙄ayundochu

my sources are almost all leftist these days. specifically anarchist. so my views have that bias. It's also because I can't find right wing outlets that are decent, stick to the point, and don't lie.

but I disagree with leftist positions on a number of issues. for eg. climate alarmism, I disagree with. left stand on gun control, I disagree with. and on human cloning, I disagree with. anarchist positions - there are no hard and fast positions anarchists hold in general.

but in politics, people in the left atleast seem to have some humanity left, and treat ppl with some respect. The right is hopeless. This db is an example.

just visit any leftist forum. you'll hardly find 1 out of 10 assholes, unlike here, 9.99 out 10 are assholes, with no grip on reality, and right wing talking points that make no sense.