Paidithalli

the main driving factor is 1$$= 72.00inr 

nenu india  velte I am worth used paper so 

so better live here  people respect me for masters degree   

dignity of labour

I can live as I want  

9 minutes ago, panipoori said:

parents ani

At the age of 19 ..I thought about enjoying with cousins/friends  and freedom. Had no maturity to think about my parents old age. Eppudu kuda aunts/mamas treat me like daughter and cousins own siblings lage untam . Parents visiting almost every year for me and also pellilu etc . Inka India ki potene I miss family and bore kodutundi . Friends kuda India lo leru .Still pressing reason why I want to be here . 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

At the age of 19 ..I thought about enjoying with cousins/friends  and freedom. Had no maturity to think about my parents old age. Eppudu kuda aunts/mamas treat me like daughter and cousins own siblings lage untam . Parents visiting almost every year for me and also pellilu etc . Inka India ki potene I miss family and bore kodutundi . Friends kuda India lo leru .Still pressing reason why I want to be here . 

Not the same thing as staying in India?

2-3 months lo once meeting cousins ? Is it worth I don't know Remaining time you'll be alone

Facts matladalante except the fact that parents live in India, US is better than India in all aspects. So why would anyone want to go back to India unless they have no option esp if they are a working class professional. 

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

Not the same thing as staying in India?

2-3 months lo once meeting cousins ? Is it worth I don't know Remaining time you'll be alone

If I get married can I force my husband to be with my parents compromising career even if I m in India ?  Ammayilu kashtam to be around or with parents unless the guy I marry is a godly person .

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

If I get married can I force my husband to be with my parents compromising career even if I m in India ?  Ammayilu kashtam to be around or with parents unless the guy I marry is a godly person .

PK