Married vuncles/vunties ila randi

Minion040190

7 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

deeni meeda book ?? we dont think like men ante what do u mean ??? Any one example please

Its about expectations and thought process of men and women for affair proof marriage.

EX1: Men want to give solutions when a woman is in a problem. Women never expects solution from a guy she want a listening ear. She is capable to solve.  Ikkada godava avutundi. Vini i am there for you ante chalu. Men usually think sodhi time waste eduste vinte emostundi lets solve. Ammayiki he dont care how i feel  anipinchi inka pedda issue avutundi abbayiki why she is screaming ardham kadu. Common problem. 

What men expects from a woman what they want what is love to them etc etc and vice versa what a woman want what is love to her etc . I liked the book and i am like the "HER" in that book. Helps to know other gender's perspective though reading books wont do the magic.

5 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

?? 

8 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

deeni meeda book ?? we dont think like men ante what do u mean ??? Any one example please

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Its about expectations and thought process of men and women for affair proof marriage.

EX1: Men want to give solutions when a woman is in a problem. Women never expects solution from a guy she want a listening ear. She is capable to solve.  Ikkada godava avutundi. Vini i am there for you ante chalu. Men usually think sodhi time waste eduste vinte emostundi lets solve. Ammayiki he dont care how i feel  anipinchi inka pedda issue avutundi abbayiki why she is screaming ardham kadu. Common problem. 

What men expects from a woman what they want what is love to them etc etc and vice versa what a woman want what is love to her etc . I liked the book and i am like the "HER" in that book. Helps to know other gender's perspective though reading books wont do the magic.

Movie emaina teesara ee book meeda? Any movie links?

Thanks in advance.

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

bl@stbl@st Perfect line Related image

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I learnt this in real............practical experience tho may be inka book avsaram eldu emo Related image

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

I learnt this in real............practical experience tho may be inka book avsaram eldu emo 

No one knows enough. There is always something to know. Nake sure ga nenento 100% teledu. Still exploring how can we know others? Not trying to contradict you but just saying.