Orei all bachelor bacchaas — be careful raaaa @fendli soofullo

naga_snake

48 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Bro ninnu quote kuda cheyyale nenu. Go easy on me. 

Na opinion express chesa anthe. Who am I to define beauty standards.

ne laga research papers chadive alavatu kuda ledhu.

Edho mee ‘dusky beauty’ opinion meeda comment chesa anthe.. felt a lot of hypocrisy in this thread.. everyone seems to say that it is okay to be dark, but only if you have good features. Kontha mandi edho race lo last vachche vanni encourage chesthunnatu postlu vesthunnaru. It is almost as if to say that there should be something good physically about that person to be attractive. That criteria can be anything.. mostly subjectively defined by that person. No need to judge people if they say that they like a fair girl. 

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

Edho mee ‘dusky beauty’ opinion meeda comment chesa anthe.. felt a lot of hypocrisy in this thread.. everyone seems to say that it is okay to be dark, but only if you have good features. Kontha mandi edho race lo last vachche vanni encourage chesthunnatu postlu vesthunnaru. It is almost as if to say that there should be something good physically about that person to be attractive. That criteria can be anything.. mostly subjectively defined by that person. No need to judge people if they say that they like a fair girl. 

To say they like a fair girl is fair enough. Kani nallaga negro laga unna pillalaki pellilu kavu ani declare cheyyadam not so fair enough.

Your comment was racist too.

Chamana chaya with kala are my favs ammailu aina abbailu aina. Idhi na expression of my favorite anthe

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

She looks beautiful before makeup.Instead of makeup if she concentrates on having a glowing skin and some weight loss she would look gorgeous 

Exactly. She looks fine the way she is. 

10 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

To say they like a fair girl is fair enough. Kani nallaga negro laga unna pillalaki pellilu kavu ani declare cheyyadam not so fair enough.

Chamana chaya with kala are my favs ammailu aina abbailu aina. Idhi na expression of my favorite anthe

kaka nen kuda chaaman chaaya, 3 roses chai lekka unta kaaka

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Not everyone can appreciate dusky beauties. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

She has nice features and beautiful smile

Most Indians hate their own skin color, lol. 

14 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

👍

• Thanks 1

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I don't think they have that much awareness, from what I've seen. 

yes thats true, but as old saying truth bitter ga untundi kaka 

they know it but they will ignore the truth 

15 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Absolutely, using the N word itself is so outdated. It would be fun if the same person were to go upto a Black guy in a ghetto and say that to his face, I would like to see how his teeth explode out of his face when he does that. LOL.