I'm giving up all social media.

uttermost

14 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

Don't give up @uttermost. we need a person like to have counter arguments for everything and to everyone. Our purpose in this db is to entertain ourselves, are you getting entertained enough or not? if not, let us make threads more interesting and crowd-pulling. Haters did exist at the time of RAMA, JESUS, and Mohammad. The question is how do you stop them from spilling more venom on you by giving more logical, sensible and mass approving counter-arguments. You never give up just because some dick and jack say so. Everyone is different and so you, nothing wrong for having a different opinion as long as it makes sense. So far you had 95% sensible counter-arguments. keep the flow flowing and stay joined and be an active participant.

the answer is easy. nuke this db.

its impossible to convince anyone. or shut them up.

its a fools errand. I was not trying to do that, btw. I just showed my hate for people here. the smugness that people exhibit here and in real life, is vomit inducing. I used arguments to somewhat cloak the hate. pretend like the purpose was higher than what my posts suggest. but the truth is, the hate is real.

my counter arguments are sensible, because I'm a reasonably smart guy. nothing more.

I wanted to locate and bring out the worst people out of the woods in this db. I think I did. unfortunately, it is almost everyone here. haha..

If I have somewhat dented the enthusiasm they have for spitting on people below their hierarchy, then that is enough for me.

26 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

Don't give up @uttermost. we need a person like to have counter arguments for everything and to everyone. Our purpose in this db is to entertain ourselves, are you getting entertained enough or not? if not, let us make threads more interesting and crowd-pulling. Haters did exist at the time of RAMA, JESUS, and Mohammad. The question is how do you stop them from spilling more venom on you by giving more logical, sensible and mass approving counter-arguments. You never give up just because some dick and jack say so. Everyone is different and so you, nothing wrong for having a different opinion as long as it makes sense. So far you had 95% sensible counter-arguments. keep the flow flowing and stay joined and be an active participant.

hate stops now. atleast my hate does.

18 minutes ago, uttermost said:

the answer is easy. nuke this db.

its impossible to convince anyone. or shut them up.

its a fools errand. I was not trying to do that, btw. I just showed my hate for people here. the smugness that people exhibit here and in real life, is vomit inducing. I used arguments to somewhat cloak the hate. pretend like the purpose was higher than what my posts suggest. but the truth is, the hate is real.

my counter arguments are sensible, because I'm a reasonably smart guy. nothing more.

I wanted to locate and bring out the worst people out of the woods in this db. I think I did. unfortunately, it is almost everyone here. haha..

If I have somewhat dented the enthusiasm they have for spitting on people below their hierarchy, then that is enough for me.

This DB is a mini India, by people of different backgrounds, thoughts, upbringing, different classes and different levels of sensibility. If you can manage here, you can manage everywhere else. We got to come to our senses thinking we can hardly stop a person in this DB from his way of thinking, talking and acting. The only thing we can do is to defend our arguments being true to yourself other than that nothing can be expected. This kind of conclusion arises from expectations, so don't expect anything from anyone in this DB, everything will get set right and you will see you have done your job.

Hate is an emotion but not a mental illness. so,  let people vent it out if they want to exhibit that feeling.