ammailu USA velthe india ki raavadaniki interest choopinchakapodaaniki

sinthakaai

56 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I mean the same. Two worlds chusinappude ga in comparision we choose what is best for us?  Paisal unte India ney bhootala swargam . The very reason why middle class/ Upper middle class go to other countries so that they can provide better life style to next generation.

Disagree. 

2 hours ago, sinthakaai said:

enti reasons kontha mandi ammailu thelsinollalo USA vellaru just chaduvukuni vachestham india lone pelli cheskuni ikkade untam ani cheppi velli 3 years aindi inkaa raaledu enti reasons anything special in USA life

india lo rape incidents ekkuva kada andukani bhayapadthunnaru 

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Nuvvu chepe type of people anni countries lo unnaru.. 

Maybe but my barometer is India right since I haven't lived in other nations. So I typed what I have noticed, although it might ruffle feelings of some members here. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Maybe but my barometer is India right since I haven't lived in other nations. So I typed what I have noticed, although it might ruffle feelings of some members here. 

Yoj lived in other nations still you are with indians to the most part

53 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agree 10000000000 % 

Engineering 1st year taruvata bus ekkale nenu.  Frequent ga ayyevi incidents on buses. I cried one day saying nenu bus ekkanu. After that i used to go with a friend on activa. Inti munde teasing , bikes mida vachi touching ayyevi. Hate that. Dont know if that changed in last few years. 

Yeah this i have seen my own friends doing, and considering it as a harmless game. This was back when I was in my teens, I haven't seen 20 somethings behave that way though. Maybe I don't hang around such people. Buses for the most part, I have noticed were safe though. I have never seen an incident of a woman being subjected to harassment on public buses. 

@psyc0pk @Amrita @riashli

Anta okay kani pleae give me answers to the below questions

Ekadda most of the kids parents tho away untaru 99% if i am not wrong

meku fever vacchina pakkana undi tesko amma nanna ani vese vallu undaru once kids intlo nundi vellipoyaka ...

meru old ayyaka 100% rasi pettukondi kids pattcjinchu koru.. ekkada we have to live by alone ourselves.. lonely ga

India lo kuda pattinchu korunante akkada samajam kosamanna pattinchu kuntaru 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah this i have seen my own friends doing, and considering it as a harmless game. This was back when I was in my teens, I haven't seen 20 somethings behave that way though. Maybe I don't hang around such people. Buses for the most part, I have noticed were safe though. I have never seen an incident of a woman being subjected to harassment on public buses. 

Few men touch inappropriately on buses . Vedhava evadu ante conductor . He touches girls more than anyone .

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Adi once up on a time eppudu kakilu eki padestunnaru

18 minutes ago, toranam said:

@psyc0pk @Amrita @riashli

Anta okay kani pleae give me answers to the below questions

Ekadda most of the kids parents tho away untaru 99% if i am not wrong

meku fever vacchina pakkana undi tesko amma nanna ani vese vallu undaru once kids intlo nundi vellipoyaka ...

meru old ayyaka 100% rasi pettukondi kids pattcjinchu koru.. ekkada we have to live by alone ourselves.. lonely ga

India lo kuda pattinchu korunante akkada samajam kosamanna pattinchu kuntaru 

This is all together a different topic . India lo women work more hours than here . It’s possible to take care  here better than India .  Don’t compare with last generation where women were mostly home or had cool chill jobs .

India is good if you want to hire people to do simple things like keeping your home clean, including toilets.

educated upper middle class in India who don't pay living wages to their maids are the worst scum of earth.

do you want to go back to India, and be taht person?

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

India is good if you want to hire people to do simple things like keeping your home clean, including toilets.

educated upper middle class in India who don't pay living wages to their maids are the worst scum of earth.

do you want to go back to India, and be taht person?

Living wages US lo matram ekkada istharu? McD lanti chotla vache salry deniki saripodhu 

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Living wages US lo matram ekkada istharu? McD lanti chotla vache salry deniki saripodhu 

but that's not direct slavery, like when we employ maids for our own house. Its capitalism.

magic of US economy, (also India, China etc) is in exploitation of labour. other western countries with minimum wages also engage in this, but not as blantantly like the above ones.