• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amrita

• riashli

• jbourne

• JANASENA

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Be positive negative thoughts only will depress you . Mana chetulo em lenappudu positive / hopeful ga unte stress Ayina undadu .

I am okay with the stress or problems that are resultant of my actions but I cannot be influenced or get stressed by the some others actions and sometimes moral obligation drives you in that stressful situations 

6 minutes ago, jbourne said:

I am okay with the stress or problems that are resultant of my actions but I cannot be influenced or get stressed by the some others actions and sometimes moral obligation drives you in that stressful situations 

I kind of get what you are saying . 

6 minutes ago, Modi said:

What about Shemale @Amritha

Entira female @Modi ? Ban ayyina budhi raleda?

Shemale annanduku report cheyale btw. Nuvvu matladina cheap talk nike asahyam vesi abadhalu kuda cheppukunnav  . @3$%

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I just reported previous comment also saying you started it again. @3$%

I know naaku mods cheparu I was banned because of you  for my previous comments. Please don't say bad about me and I want to stay with the same id for a while @3$%

5 minutes ago, Modi said:

I know naaku mods cheparu I was banned because of you  for my previous comments. Please don't say bad about me and I want to stay with the same id for a while @3$%

Give and take respect then there will be no problem. Ayina nuvvu Mods banning ki bhayapadatava? Joke kakapote.