do u understand what are u speaking ?

nuvvu usa lo untava or canada na

bro 

canada aitay free treatment kada velli chupinchuko leda 

u will be one pessimist looser.

seriously bro u have some issues living in sociallife

@3$%_-_

10 minutes ago, MRI said:

haha.. okati analanipistundi.. kani thoti masala premikudini analekapotunna.. :P 

anu inka amundhi , anali ani decide ayyinau.. 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

bro 

I'm quite positive that atleast one will be accused of marital rape in this db. Its an objective assessment.

dude, every single asshole in this db has huge issues. even the ones pretending that they are normal. so take it easy, and look into a mirror.

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

bro 

arey @uttermost , 10ginduga...   @3$%

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I'm quite positive that atleast one will be accused of marital rape in this db. Its an objective assessment.

dude, every single asshole in this db has huge issues. even the ones pretending that they are normal. so take it easy, and look into a mirror.

naku telisianta varaku this is called pessimistic attitude.

think negative always which is very bad for you..

ikkada posts vese sagam mandi office lo  tikka 10gi vestaru.

remember the way a person handles his personal life will be quite different from the way he handles his social life.

if you can't find a  single difference between them  you are nothing but looser.

@chittimallu2   thsi dude always criticizes me here I never felt offended by his comments. I  know what I am  and know my limits. 

nee lanti valle aa TED bundy/ ted kys..aka unabomber lanti vallu avutaru. 

if you behave the same way in your social life the way your intuitions are here you are nothing but a faggot like others I  have mentioned there.

people like them had issues related to technology etc. you have issues towards human beings.

8 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

vade matladi vadiki kuda artham kadu.

marital rafe ku akka unnda thadu emi anna sambandham unda 

its perfectly plausible bro. you give too much credit to people in this db, because an unfunny, traiditionalst loser like you will never get attention anywhere else.

but I'm quite serious. 25+yr olds sitting and obsessing about heroines, talking sh1t about women, can never have a happy married life. its what married men do, mostly. 

guys like this will probably become wife beaters. and marital rape isn't too much of a stretch.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

its perfectly plausible bro. you give too much credit to people in this db, because an unfunny, traiditionalst loser like you will never get attention anywhere else.

but I'm quite serious. 25+yr olds sitting and obsessing about heroines, talking sh1t about women, can never have a happy married life. its what married men do, mostly. 

guys like this will probably become wife beaters. and marital rape isn't too much of a stretch.

bhayya evadu anna ammayi  chuste mood vastadi 

that is human nature.  

manishi aasha jeevi.. so pakka chupulu common.

i give credit to people whom I believe  are worthy. its my personal choice, I think  I have complete right to give credit whomever I want.

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

naku telisianta varaku this is called pessimistic attitude.

think negative always which is very bad for you..

ikkada posts vese sagam mandi office lo  tikka 10gi vestaru.

remember the way a person handles his personal life will be quite different from the way he handles his social life.

if you can't find a  single difference between them  you are nothing but looser.

@chittimallu2   thsi dude always criticizes me here I never felt offended by his comments. I  know what I am  and know my limits. 

nee lanti valle aa TED bundy/ ted kys..aka unabomber lanti vallu avutaru. 

if you behave the same way in your social life the way your intuitions are here you are nothing but a faggot like others I  have mentioned there.

people like them had issues related to technology etc. you have issues towards human beings.

on similar lines, someone in this db is going to get jailed for marital rape. it's probably you. :) 

I'm absolutely awesome here. I speak sense, which offends the idiots here (you), because I tell you that its not the society that sucks, but its YOU. 

haha.. I've been right about so many things in this db. I'll be right about this one too.

you, on the other hand, are wrong. I have a huge friends circle. 

I'm in fact starting a worker cooperative with my friends in Toronto. Exciting times man. We plan on taking down Google and Amazon in one go. haha..

I am not tethered to bullshit that you guys talk here. so take it easy.. Me becoming unabomber is million times less probable than you turning out to be a marital rapist :)

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

on similar lines, someone in this db is going to get jailed for marital rape. it's probably you. :) 

I'm absolutely awesome here. I speak sense, which offends the idiots here (you), because I tell you that its not the society that sucks, but its YOU. 

haha.. I've been right about so many things in this db. I'll be right about this one too.

you, on the other hand, are wrong. I have a huge friends circle. 

I'm in fact starting a worker cooperative with my friends in Toronto. Exciting times man. We plan on taking down Google and Amazon in one go. haha..

I am not tethered to bullshit that you guys talk here. so take it easy.. Me becoming unabomber is million times less probable than you turning out to be a marital rapist :)

vachi na sanka naku 

nuvvu nee philosophy  

38 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nuvvu thinedhi andaru thintaru ani anukoku.

sambandam lekunda hindu edupu ikkada educhu.. full comedy.

mari nuvvu sambandham lekunda uppercaste lolli anni topics lo theeskosthav ga nuvve cheppali yelanti comedy oo