***** Movies you watched Today/Weekend & Rating *****

Hector8

96 Tamil with subtitles - 4 out of 5. Good Sensitive Movie

Vinaya Vidheya Rama - 1 out 5. One of the worst movies I have watched. I am going to skip Boyapati and  Ram Charan Tej's movies from now on..

Planning F2 next week

1 hour ago, Hector8 said:

City of God- 10/10 (Netflix)

eppudo btech lo chusa .... malli ninna chusa .... top 10 best movie 

city of god ante 2-3 coming. which one?is it in 2002?  prime lo vundi

5 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

African doctor timepass lite comedy untundi 

schindlers list 

seven 

wild wild country - series 6 episodes

Best movie i ever saw in life emo. Re-release on 25th year anniversary ki theater house full ayinid. 

I cried so much in theater though !silent_I1

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Best movie i ever saw in life emo. Re-release on 25th year anniversary ki theater house full ayinid. 

nenu 3-4 times chusa .... monnna theatre lo chuddam ante veelu kaledu....

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

neeko question red coat girl behind the story telusa movie lo ?

25 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

neeko question red coat girl behind the story telusa movie lo ?

She was main character in movie which moves Oskar Schindler to save 1000/1100 jews. But i read online that kid who was 3 yrs old was traumatized for years after acting in that movie . She is not happy that she acted in Spielberg's movie but mad with her parents for making her act in that movie. After she is an adult i think she was okay. Are you talking about this story? @Hector8

Just now, Amrita said:

She was main character in movie which moves Oskar Schindler to save 100/1100 jews. But i read online that kid who was 3 yrs old was traumatized for years after acting in that movie . She is not happy that she acted in Spielberg's movie but mad with her parents for making her act in that movie. After she is an adult i think she was okay. Are you talking about this story? @Hector8

No.... movie antha black n white lo untundi but a red coat girl vesukunna papa coat color lo kanipisthundi why ? story telusa ? 

what is the idea behind keeping the girl in color 

maxresdefault.jpg 

1 minute ago, Hector8 said:

No.... movie antha black n white lo untundi but a red coat girl vesukunna papa coat color lo kanipisthundi why ? story telusa ? 

what is the idea behind keeping the girl in color 

maxresdefault.jpg 

Nope ...oh yeah just now remembered. Enti  story behind it ? Symbolic ga chupiyadama blood shed? 

Just now, Amrita said:

Nope ...oh yeah just now remembered. Enti  story behind it ? Symbolic ga chupiyadama blood shed? 

Yes....It was a metaphor used to indicate other European countries, USA and other parts of the world which did not bother when the holocaust was happening in Germany

11 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

Yes....It was a metaphor used to indicate other European countries, USA and other parts of the world which did not bother when the holocaust was happening in Germany

I see. good to know. Correct.. only she was in red i didn't notice it while watching the movie. Thanks !