Amaravati.. last 6months

psycopk

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

he don't have capital to invest anymore and it costs lot more to complete the project. 

uncle akkada chala villas vachai anta kada any idea ?

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Ante vadiki 10crs bisket aa

i dont think so uncle...maa buildergadiki kuda same happend and sold the project to some other builder and the 2nd builder completed it

14 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

he don't have capital to invest anymore and it costs lot more to complete the project. 

do you knw whats the worth of land there and how far its from NH5?

6 minutes ago, chelsea said:

uncle akkada chala villas vachai anta kada any idea ?

Manjeera lo naa cosuin gadu apartment konnadu Rs-5000/Sq. Ft around 1900 sq ft plot. But it depends on what you are looking and if this is for investment i don't think it's good idea to invest on apartment and pay 95 lakhs for a concrete structure and don't see it appreciate like a land. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Manjeera lo naa cosuin gadu apartment konnadu Rs-5000/Sq. Ft around 1900 sq ft plot. But it depends on what you are looking and if this is for investment i don't think it's good idea to invest on apartment and pay 95 lakhs for a concrete structure and don't see it appreciate like a land. 

akkada unna vatilo pedha biscut project manjeera anukunta kada? best i know as per plan are Midvalley and Jayabheri

Just now, idibezwada said:

no uncle...they are villas...i am not sure wht you are referring to

Aa area lo anatledu .. hyd side 99acres lo atla chusthe .. 150 200sqyd lo illu kattesi villa ani selling. 

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

Aa area lo anatledu .. hyd side 99acres lo atla chusthe .. 150 200sqyd lo illu kattesi villa ani selling. 

oh ok...common kada...ikkada inka anta craze ledu villaski...infact people are moving from independent homes to apts bcoz of all the maintainence issues and unavailability of maids

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

chala undi rate. It's very close to highway like one block away. 

chal aundi ani telsu uncle..enta ani...ANU avatala developement kosam ani call cheste 1 acre 10C qoute chesadu okadu justice chalameswar nephew ani seppi...sare ivanni verevadiki vinipichara ani ph pettesa..brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

ya ma parents akkada villa tesukomante nenu land tesukonna bro may be next year ending ki aprtment tesukovali ani chusthunna kani villa chala expensive ga vunnai 

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

chal aundi ani telsu uncle..enta ani...ANU avatala developement kosam ani call cheste 1 acre 10C qoute chesadu okadu justice chalameswar nephew ani seppi...sare ivanni verevadiki vinipichara ani ph pettesa..brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

Undochu but negotiable and elections time kada so no one really does any transaction unless bigshots want to convert black to white.