Urgent Help: ADHD

Sanathnagar_Satthi

10 hours ago, Amrita said:

+ 1 

I had critical B12 deficiency too first noticed in 2013. I took injections for 5 months ( 1 per week) and tablets for 6 months . I am a vegetarian so my b12 drops every few years. Injections every few years tesukuntunna. Usually vegetarians ki b12 low untundi and i had critical deficiency. I had acute gastritis which is why i went to doctor.   Anemic ani kuda chepparu. I used to have anxiety, forgetfulness, feel low for small things and a time lone naku OCD kuda ekkuva undedemo ani na doubt. Office ki velli stove off cheyaledemo ani intiki vachedanini. Iron chesukunte iron box plug nunchi teyale anipinchedi, Lock eppudu chesanu ani confidence undedi kadu. Midnights sudden ga as if i am in danger lechi front door locked a ani roju chusedanini. Mothaniki doctor told evanni b12 deficiency side effects. I was fine once i started using medication. I also noticed b12 tablets or injections tesukunte energy levels are high. Tired ga ekkuva anipinchedi kadu. 

I can't change my food habits so naku 2-3 years ki symptoms ki i know i have deficiency. Daily multi vitamins and food care tesukunte malla deficient kakunda chusukovachu but i hate taking a pill every day whatsoever so i experience this every 2-3 yrs. 

Miku most likely ide deficiency ayyundachu. Go for Physical and tell them that u suspect you have b12 deficiency. Its a small thing so dont worry. 

Brain not in right chemical balance (calm state) is a clear sign of 2 things

1. Chemical imbalances due to lack of some vitamins/minerals (Super B Complex + Methyl B12 (available in Costco)

B12 facilitates the creation of myelin sheath on neurons, this allows for long life of neurons, every neuron generates exact copy before it dies..for people with some deficiencies.. this is broken or sub optimal, Costco lo 5000 mcg di undi. Methyl B12, Methyl B12 is easily absorbed by body.. other cheap form CyanoCobalamin is not well absorbed, do not use Mtheyl B12 in night..you wont sleep.. you will be as fresh as morning

Magnesium being a key mineral in many hormone synthesis in the body.. magnesium deficiency is highly likely for depression/OCD..again do not use Magnesium Oxide..use Magnesium Glycinate/Citrate

2. Habits - identify those habits that are not normal (excessive need for checking status of something (FB, Twitter, Tinder AFDB etc), Masturbation, OCD rituals, forgetfulness (set up check points before leaving home (stand in front of stove.. check everything is normal, same thing with door lock.. point s identify the areas that your cellular memory as taken over and that is broken due to come deficiency

change the pattern of your habits/activities...avoid checking phone till you get busy at work and complete major tasks for the day

avoid drinking habit for a month, deficiencies are most likely triggered by alcoholism, in order to get your supplementation to work. focusing on alcohol is very important, add seasonal fruits to your diet, add 5 mins breathing/meditation to your early morning regimen

it takes 1 month to screw good health.. and it may take as long as one year to heal it.have the focus and  patience

Doctors cannot and will never tell except prescribing medication (remember this is their profession and they are doing their job,  they are into practice ..healing you permanently is not practice (not best practices :) )..while you may have to use medication..that will not solve the problem long term.. "long term will always be nutrition and good habits"

disclaimer : above notes are for demonstration purposes only, please contact your doctor :) for medical advice

• Upvote 1