TO AFDB Unmarried girls & for miryalguda girl Amrutha

whatsapp

5 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Not really. Most of the time rich people lose money less easily. People with money behave very differently right from their childhood. Even the jobs they do are picked so that they can stay rich. I have said this before, poor people remain poor because they don’t know how to behave or act in an environment that gives them money. Somethings are ingrained in you from a very early time. The people they grow up with are also well off so their peer competition also plays a part. 

Hw abt mallaya 

23 minutes ago, panipoori said:

What about self made people? from rags to riches? 

panipoori

Every now and then people get lucky and get rich. Let us not forget Ambani is gujju and has business mentality ingrained in him. They have the temperament to navigate tough business situations. Those things don’t come easily. A rich guys son can be an idiot and he will still be rich. A poor guys son can be an Einstein, but he will still be poor. 

Don’t generalize it. Ammailu chala practical ga unnaru kabatte evadevaditho thirigina.. em em chesina happy ga kurchopetti mepetollani pelli cheskuntunnaru.. 

Em lekapoyina love chesina abbai ni cheskune vallu kuda unnaru ..

so ammailaki manam em cheppakkarlwdhu . They know  everything. 

Kondalaina karigipotayi kurchoni tinte. ..Money kadu chaduvu chudali. Kashtapade manastatvam ,koncham ayina responsibility unda, family oriented person ah chudali. Avi unte even in case of disaster that  kind of guy will look for an alternative and try to protect family. Ma intlo adapillani ichedappudu chustondi ade and nenu kuda primarily chusedi ade. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Kondalaina karigipotayi kurchoni tinte. ..Money kadu chaduvu chudali. Kashtapade manastatvam ,koncham ayina responsibility unda, family oriented person ah chudali. Avi unte even in case of disaster that  kind of guy will look for an alternative and try to protect family. Ma intlo adapillani ichedappudu chustondi ade and nenu kuda primarily chusedi ade. 

ipcent.gif?1290164779

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Kondalaina karigipotayi kurchoni tinte. ..Money kadu chaduvu chudali. Kashtapade manastatvam and koncham ayina responsibility unda chudali. Avi unte even in case of disaster that  kind of guy will look for an alternative and try to protect family. Ma intlo adapillani ichedappudu chustondi ade and nenu kuda primarily chusedi ade. 

How do you see those? If it's an arranged setting there's a 5 % chance you'd observe these 

panipoori

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

c5gu5g

tomB ki HIV, hsv toh paatu pay stubs gc i140 copies adigaru anta 

chaduvu ante Stanford graduates, Cambridge graduates vunnaru but vallani desam lo pappu laga ne treat chestunnar

5 minutes ago, panipoori said:

How do you see those? If it's an arranged setting there's a 5 % chance you'd observe these 

panipoori

Arranged ante complete stranger ni 10 days lo chesukuntunnara? They usually talk 2-4 months. His profile chuste how he progressed in career teleda? Easily telustayi in conversations how he started in MS and then as a fresher and where he is now.  Family gurinchi matladedappudu how he talks about siblings how much he meet them how much he support them anni matladukora? Akka chelli to ney sambandham lekapote waste alanti vallani chesukovadam. I dont know about others. I pay attention to every word the guy speaks when i talk in an alliance. 

100% about a person 10 yrs kalisi batikina teledu. All we can do is unna time lo matlade conversations lo how much ever info we get adi process chesukovali ayina wrong person dorikite kharma anubhavinchali. We can do only with what info we have. Thats the limitation we have in arranged.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Arranged ante complete stranger ni 10 days lo chesukuntunnara? They usually talk 2-4 months. His profile chuste who he progressed in career teleda? Easily telustayi in conversations how he started in MS and then as a fresher and where he is now.  Family gurinchi matladedappudu how he talks about siblings how much he meet them how much he support them anni matladukora? Akka chelli to ney sambandham lekapote waste alanti vallani chesukovadam. I dont know about others. I pay attention to every word the guy speaks when i talk in an alliance. 

Ante rapidex English speaking book chadivi attend aithe chaalu antav 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Arranged ante complete stranger ni 10 days lo chesukuntunnara? They usually talk 2-4 months. His profile chuste how he progressed in career teleda? Easily telustayi in conversations how he started in MS and then as a fresher and where he is now.  Family gurinchi matladedappudu how he talks about siblings how much he meet them how much he support them anni matladukora? Akka chelli to ney sambandham lekapote waste alanti vallani chesukovadam. I dont know about others. I pay attention to every word the guy speaks when i talk in an alliance. 

Lol. As I said before ninnu choosthe 4 years back nannu nenu choosukuntunnatlu undi. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Ante rapidex English speaking book chadivi attend aithe chaalu antav 

Nenu em ananu nikemanna kavalanukunte anuko ..okallu chepte vine stage lo unnavadu not ready for marriage.