Did any one married without dowry?

whatsapp

Life doesnt have a template. Every one will have a unique experience of life eventhough it looks like everyone is following a pattern...

at the end no one dies virgin... life ducks everyone...

Forget everything and duck everything and be happy... HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLAS

3 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Life doesnt have a template. Every one will have a unique experience of life eventhough it looks like everyone is following a pattern...

at the end no one dies virgin... life ducks everyone...

Forget everything and duck everything and be happy... HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLAS

hahah.. super..have a wonderful year

10 hours ago, panipoori said:

kakinada lo 60L apartnment endi anna etu potndi mana desham

panipoori

Chala venakabadi unnav nuvu, 3-bhk anni kuda 60L, poni emaina peddaga unnaya ante adhii ledu, janalu kontunaru still. @panipoori

Eee love da lo thaadu inkenni rojulu nadustadi ra ayya . 

I married without dowry , na wife  family and relatives full respect istaru . Full respect , nenu vellinappudalla na mama boti curry full bottle mandu ready chestadu . No regrets no worries and she supports me in everything and considers my famliy before hers in most of the cases.

Bottom line entantey ammaye manchidaithey dowry no dowry doesnt matter 

• Upvote 1

On 12/30/2018 at 10:29 AM, Android_Halwa said:

I got married and dowry okka rupai ledu. 

Pelli grand ga chesi, lanchanalu chesi, anni baaga chesi, gold kuda kavalsina tha petti pendli chesinaru...anthe kani I did not take any dowry in cash or property or what so ever, infact ivadaniki ma wife vala side pedaga emi levu vallaki...but she is also on H1b, makes good money...atu itu ga oka 140-150k vastadi pay...

Initially I thought I lost on dowry part...but later realized that It’s better I did not take any...dowry teesuko ledu kabatti respect istadi, ivalsina dani kante ekuva respect istaru valla family...

entha dowry ichina oka 1c-2c...kani gattiga sampaisthe oka 2-3 years lo ave paisal vastayi...chepinatu vintaru...doesn’t mean I suppress her but she agrees without a fuss

Did you bring your wife from India or was she already working?

Did you know she could work based on education and if she already had exp prior working?

On 12/30/2018 at 10:18 AM, whatsapp said:

What are pros and cons? And do you regret it or like it?...you or your friends...

marry 1 and other w/o and you will know the diff.

16 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

No dowry, just marriage grand ga chesaru, 5yrs cut chesthe, apt ammayiki ivali ani mundhe anukunam annaru

pedhalu sampaadinchindi pilla la ki kakunda inkevariki istaru ? So dont ask for it explicitly

It worked out bcoz may b your wife doesn't have brother's

19 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

What if you get married here? Can they go to India and file 498a as they are Indian citizens?

Yes. As long as IPC is applicable, no matter where you live and marry, wife can go and file the case. Not just on you. She can drag  every Tom-dick-Harry relative of yours into it. So chose wisely whether to marry because  you  put everybody related to you in risk.

Also carefully see who the wife’s family members are. Sadly, the more educated your in-laws are, higher are the chances of you being in risk when things go south. Your emotions, feelings, hormones everything becomes invalid once you marry. It is Law. Rules on paper.  With the women biased laws, it is better not to marry an Indian citizen or if you are an Indian citizen. 

Good there are happy married couples too. But remember, be happy while it lasts. no body is risk free. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AppatloBhutto said:

Yes. As long as IPC is applicable, no matter where you live and marry, wife can go and file the case. Not just on you. She can drag  every Tom-dick-Harry relative of yours into it. So chose wisely whether to marry because  you  put everybody related to you in risk.

Also carefully see who the wife’s family members are. Sadly, the more educated your in-laws are, higher are the chances of you being in risk when things go south. Your emotions, feelings, hormones everything becomes invalid once you marry. It is Law. Rules on paper.  With the women biased laws, it is better not to marry an Indian citizen or if you are an Indian citizen. 

Good there are happy married couples too. But remember, be happy while it lasts. no body is risk free. 

IPC is applicable for marriages outside India annamata. Chachindhi gorre. 😥

On 12/31/2018 at 1:42 PM, jbourne said:

Nuvvu inta pedda post esina malla TS edo oka pichuka question ostadu chudu 

Sure bro will try to keep expectation will reply shortly!!