Did any one married without dowry?

whatsapp

1 hour ago, summer27 said:

I truly married for what she is. Didn't take even a rupee. Pelli baaga chesaru. Valla daggara ivvadaniki emee ledu. My wife is homemaker by her choice. I like her family. They like me and my family. Our life is simple. We don't run behind money. Ledu Ani badha ledu. We both are grateful to God for what he has given to us. Both of us come from Lowe middle class. Now in US.  So can't ask for more. US lo ne undali Ani ledu maaku. India vellipoyina idsariki ok ne. Touchwood..

:) good

1 hour ago, summer27 said:

I truly married for what she is. Didn't take even a rupee. Pelli baaga chesaru. Valla daggara ivvadaniki emee ledu. My wife is homemaker by her choice. I like her family. They like me and my family. Our life is simple. We don't run behind money. Ledu Ani badha ledu. We both are grateful to God for what he has given to us. Both of us come from Lowe middle class. Now in US.  So can't ask for more. US lo ne undali Ani ledu maaku. India vellipoyina idsariki ok ne. Touchwood..

How do u felt when you need to stay in poor in laws home? E pandako pabaniko oka 5 days vundalsi vasthay...and and your kids enjoy chesara? Btw me wife intlo ne respect perigindhi what abour her respect in your family?

18 minutes ago, Nasavunensastha said:

Love marriage  ..no dowry...no pros or cons ..life is very peaceful. One kid and njoying fullto ..no complaints ..thanks to God 😊

Super

8 hours ago, whatsapp said:

Btw andam lo manam takuvemi kadu almost 6 feet ki just oka 1 feet takuva anthe em amtram saruduku polera antha 6 feet kavalante ela 🤔🤔

Ante 5 feet aaa :giggle:

22 hours ago, whatsapp said:

What are pros and cons? And do you regret it or like it?...you or your friends...

no matter if you take dowry  or not, if the wife wants to fukc your life, she can go to police station anytime and file 498a case against you and your relatives. period. Chose wisely whether to marry. Understand  498a rules and its implication, and be prepared before you marry. my 2 cents.

9 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

no matter if you take dowry  or not, if the wife wants to fukc your life, she can go to police station anytime and file 498a case against you and your relatives. period. Chose wisely whether to marry. Understand  498a rules and its implication, and be prepared before you marry. my 2 cents.

endi vayya nuvvu athanu subhama antu pelli ante nuvvu case antav.

he wants get married in real time its sign  of progress

23 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I got married and dowry okka rupai ledu. 

Pelli grand ga chesi, lanchanalu chesi, anni baaga chesi, gold kuda kavalsina tha petti pendli chesinaru...anthe kani I did not take any dowry in cash or property or what so ever, infact ivadaniki ma wife vala side pedaga emi levu vallaki...but she is also on H1b, makes good money...atu itu ga oka 140-150k vastadi pay...

Initially I thought I lost on dowry part...but later realized that It’s better I did not take any...dowry teesuko ledu kabatti respect istadi, ivalsina dani kante ekuva respect istaru valla family...

entha dowry ichina oka 1c-2c...kani gattiga sampaisthe oka 2-3 years lo ave paisal vastayi...chepinatu vintaru...doesn’t mean I suppress her but she agrees without a fuss

Respect ki katnam ki realtion em sambandham Ledhu 

adi valla individual characters pina depend avvudhi

emi ivvakunna torcher pette pellalu unnaru and ani ichi alludu torcher pedithe sardhuko amma ani cheppe parents kuda unnaru 

nenu katnam tesukola same ne laga ne pelli grand ga chesaru

But naku  ippudu be Antha salary radhu may be ne salary 70% kuda radhu alanti appudu koncham kastam ani pistundhi 

Ante correct ga decisions tesukolevu money lekapoyhe .. koni sarlu me wife and in laws situation ardham chesukoni vallu pedha valu ga em cheyalo adi chesthe chalu 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, whatsapp said:

How do u felt when you need to stay in poor in laws home? E pandako pabaniko oka 5 days vundalsi vasthay...and and your kids enjoy chesara? Btw me wife intlo ne respect perigindhi what abour her respect in your family?

Poor anedii Nee mind set lo vuntadii. Materialistic things lo kaadu. So oka 5 days em lekunda adjust avte em sachipovu

• Upvote 1

I think to an extent you have to look at money. Families without money struggle a lot. Poor people don’t have manners and they will struggle adapting to your lifestyle and your way of thinking. You never know what will befall you in your lifetime. Kids and their needs, health concerns etc will stress you out and if you have money you can handle those situations better. 

Looks ki pradhanyata ivvu, money ki pradhanyatha ivvu. Don’t ever consider her attitude, intelligence or education to an extent. Those qualities are overrated.