Unplanned Pregnancy

sivanadha

1 hour ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas, 

marriage ayyi almost 1 year ayyindi , 3-4 years kids vadduanukunnam. kaani ninna  telisindi wife pregant ani .. enni test lu techina same result .. we are panicking now.. this is so unexpected .. she is career oriented and India lo job  chesindi . eppudu ekkada just got her H4 ead and searching for jobs  maaku ela proceed avvalao artam kavadam ledu .. did any one in DB go through this.. How did you deal with this and prepare? Please  advise cheyyandi .. 

Just support whatever your wife say . Don’t give your opinions to your wife , let this be her decision . 

how many weeks in she in ? 

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

personally, I know someone who's trying for kids for 7 yrs. It's a great feeling to have kids. Rest is up to you... 

research says kids lenolle life ni baaga enjoy chestaaru ani .....but mana indian system ki baanisala maaripoi kids unte ne entertainment vaani entertainment is our enjoyment annattu aipoindi zindagi...atlast parents life will be zero@~`

1 minute ago, tom brady said:

Yeah..i have seen grand parents literally begging to take kids back to USA as they are not in position to take care of them...still our money minded ass** keep them there and unfortunately this happens only with telugus

vrudhapyam lo vallani babies la choodalsindhi poyi, veela babies ni vallani choodamantaru ento waste fellows.

47 minutes ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

first congrats man.

Parenthood dakkadam is adrustam. Just accept it as God gift. There are many out there in the world who are struggling to become parents.

Life lo malli malli radhu ee happiness.

Love da lo career oriented ni pakkana pettamanu. em chesukontaru dabbulatho. Dabbulu eppudayina earn cheyochu, but kids happeining in life is not something you can do whenever you can.

Women crossing 30+ makings kids is difficult. aa love da le americnas can make kids even after 50+ ani anukotne pappulo kalu esinatte.

Their genes are different from Indians. so wake up and enjoy the gift from god. Take your wife for regualr chekups and eagerly wait for parenthood.

I am trying to convince myself bhayya. somehow feels very weird and worried .. eppude parents ki cheppam ..

2 minutes ago, xano917 said:

Just support whatever your wife say . Don’t give your opinions to your wife , let this be her decision . 

how many weeks in she in ? 

Went to PCP yesterday .. she recommended a GYN -- around 5 weeks

1 minute ago, sivanadha said:

I am trying to convince myself bhayya. somehow feels very weird and worried .. eppude parents ki cheppam ..

dont do anything crazy things like abortion. and parents ki cheppadam isvery important in this kind of situations.

remember if you do somthing crazy, in later point of life you will regret and it will haunt you.

3 minutes ago, tom brady said:

Yeah..i have seen grand parents literally begging to take kids back to USA as they are not in position to take care of them...still our money minded ass** keep them there and unfortunately this happens only with telugus

Grand parents ni G@and mein dum chesi odilestaru @3$% kanesi ooru meeda vadileyatam....

assal veela andariki oka kotha rule tevaale US lo puttina kid ki 10 years ochevaraku US lo untene US citizenship leda cancel aneste tikka kudurutadi@3$%@3$%

Just now, sivanadha said:

Went to PCP yesterday .. she recommended a GYN -- around 5 weeks

5 weeks ante conceive ayyi 3 weeks avthundi, it’s too early in pregnancy so plan B ki pedda complications undavu. 

Again just go with your wife’s decision . I don’t want to give my opinions on baby keeping the baby  . You are a grown up and act like one .  

1 minute ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

dont do anything crazy things like abortion. and parents ki cheppadam isvery important in this kind of situations.

remember if you do somthing crazy, in later point of life you will regret and it will haunt you.

:3D_Smiles_216: good 

1 minute ago, KathiRamdaas said:

Grand parents ni G@and mein dum chesi odilestaru @3$% kanesi ooru meeda vadileyatam....

assal veela andariki oka kotha rule tevaale US lo puttina kid ki 10 years ochevaraku US lo untene US citizenship leda cancel aneste tikka kudurutadi@3$%@3$%

appudu parents ni USA ki pilustaru. cheyyali anukone vaaniki 100 daarlu.

1 hour ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas, 

marriage ayyi almost 1 year ayyindi , 3-4 years kids vadduanukunnam. kaani ninna  telisindi wife pregant ani .. enni test lu techina same result .. we are panicking now.. this is so unexpected .. she is career oriented and India lo job  chesindi . eppudu ekkada just got her H4 ead and searching for jobs  maaku ela proceed avvalao artam kavadam ledu .. did any one in DB go through this.. How did you deal with this and prepare? Please  advise cheyyandi .. 

Image result for k a paul gif

5 minutes ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

appudu parents ni USA ki pilustaru. cheyyali anukone vaaniki 100 daarlu.

parents enni rojul untaaru...okanu oka point lo burst aipoi 10gey nee pillal ni nuvve soosko nannu india pampinchey anna parents ni chaala choosina@3$%

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Keep the baby, man. Once h4 ead is revoked, you will be like -

tenor.gif?itemid=10794899

Plus veelu older ayyapatiki, kids grow and settle ayyipotharu.. Retirement life enjoy cheyochu.