Unplanned Pregnancy

sivanadha

1 minute ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

adi telisinodu panic avvadu kada.. ikkadi kochi tadu esad ante telustundi. and i have seen some of my friends asking the same.. 

Panic avvakunda ela untaru man. You cannot assume. My close friend who got married and his wife conceived in 1 month and I know how much they worried because more than being pregnant they worried about people around them because they feel ashamed. It need strong/bold heart but I don't blame anyone in that position because there isn't anything wrong. It's first time for everyone. 

9 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

lol nenu ichina dhanni salaha anaru... answer antaru... he asked a Q and I answered,... migitha andaru uchitha salahalu isthunnaru adigina Q ki answer vadhilesi

agreed

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Panic avvakunda ela untaru man. You cannot assume. My close friend who got married and his wife conceived in 1 month and I know how much they worried because more than being pregnant they worried about people around them because they feel ashamed. It need strong/bold heart but I don't blame anyone in that position because there isn't anything wrong. It's first time for everyone. 

etno janalu. Pelli aythe just MOGUDU ane antaru. Eppudaythe pregnant chesthado appude MAGADU antaru ani eppudu teluskontaru janalu.

17 minutes ago, ganesh said:

instead of panicking,  enjoy this gift from Mother Nature.. given what you said I think   This is right time for you guys.. she can focus on preparing for interviews, add something new to existing skill set or focus on improving stuff which she thinks can be worked on...by the time she gets a job she will be half way thru.. once she gets a job Asala pregnant ani kuda teliyakunda ala time gadichipoddi.. This way 2 birds at one shot.. never stop personal progress for career..

may be a ft that gives paternity leave 

34 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas, 

marriage ayyi almost 1 year ayyindi , 3-4 years kids vadduanukunnam. kaani ninna  telisindi wife pregant ani .. enni test lu techina same result .. we are panicking now.. this is so unexpected .. she is career oriented and India lo job  chesindi . eppudu ekkada just got her H4 ead and searching for jobs  maaku ela proceed avvalao artam kavadam ledu .. did any one in DB go through this.. How did you deal with this and prepare? Please  advise cheyyandi .. 

give priority to what life gave you. always unexpected things happens rather the way you planned. planning is greedy .. unexpected is the god's reward.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Pekatapaparao said:

give priority to what life gave you. always unexpected things happens rather the way you planned. planning is greedy .. unexpected is the god's reward.

repost man Roll_Tide

22 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Have the kid, send him/her to India after 6 months to stay with parents.. You can bring them back after 2 to 3 years and by that time your wife will settle down in her career.. Don't terminate the pregnancy.. I have seen many couples do this and now they are struggling to have kids and are in 30s..

Baby ni india ki pampadam antha worst suggestion ledu vuncle .. aa age malli radhu .. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Roll_Tide said:

repost man Roll_Tide

evadu samy repost annadi .. lol nenu raste first nuvvu edo okati rasi nannu comment cheyii aa lenja kodaku jagan gadi photo naa comments ki veyaku 

2 minutes ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

etno janalu. Pelli aythe just MOGUDU ane antaru. Eppudaythe pregnant chesthado appude MAGADU antaru ani eppudu teluskontaru janalu.

@3$%

Planned parenthood ki po...2 to 3 options untayi...around 1000$ isthe manual way lo kill chestaru, deeniki side effects undavu...tabs ki side effects undocchu. Rendu options ki bleeding ayithadi but 1st di better. If you are not ready take it out. If you both are above 30 proceed with the flow. Good luck