CRDA Provides Training for Who Farmers Gave Lands for Amaravati | in Real Estate Sector

tacobell fan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tacobell fan

• JambaKrantu

• trent

• idibezwada

Popular Days

4 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

manakenduku ivanni.. penumaka lo edanna jareebu land unte cheppu bro.. brother in law is looking.. but too expensive unnay..

why only sticking to Penumaka dabbulu pette appudu

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

why only sticking to Penumaka dabbulu pette appudu

Only want to buy in villages where you can decide on land pooling after election results.. Ycp vaste 99% undavalli and penumaka will be exemot from pooling.. Undavalli is too expensive like 5c+ for acre.. Penumaka is around 3c. Oka vela govt marakapote we will give it to land pooling..

9 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Only want to buy in villages where you can decide on land pooling after election results.. Ycp vaste 99% undavalli and penumaka will be exemot from pooling.. Undavalli is too expensive like 5c+ for acre.. Penumaka is around 3c. Oka vela govt marakapote we will give it to land pooling..

this is true in other villages also kada, there are people who did not give in pooling and holding on to their lands vallu won't quote like them

this is true in other villages also kada, there are people who did not give in pooling and holding on to their lands vallu won't quote like them

but aa villages 95% ichesaru.. lay outs vesesaru.. penumaka, undavalli still no change as it is ga unnay oollu.. exempt chestunnam ani oka notification iste mottam land manade acre instead of 25 to 30 cents.. Also Penumaka and Undavalli are prime areas, very close to VZA and national hwy. value will hold no matter..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

but aa villages 95% ichesaru.. lay outs vesesaru.. penumaka, undavalli still no change as it is ga unnay oollu.. exempt chestunnam ani oka notification iste mottam land manade acre instead of 25 to 30 cents..

neeku price lo Pedda difference emi ledu Man. When you think long term CRDA lo little less land vachina you have much better infra like access to bigger roads and drains. They may look silly now but that makes everything set apart in future. Neeku same level of infra won't happen in those two villages without CRDA. Already they are so congested villages. Eppudu ayina vellava?

neeku price lo Pedda difference emi ledu Man. When you think long term CRDA lo little less land vachina you have much better infra like access to bigger roads and drains. They may look silly now but that makes everything set apart in future. Neeku same level of infra won't happen in those two villages without CRDA. Already they are so congested villages. Eppudu ayina vellava?

maa amma valla father I mean grand father di penumaka.. Now everyone shifted to Hyd.. went there last year and the year before.. we have some lands in yerrabalem and nowluru 2. I know the area well even though I am born and bought up in Hyd.. summers lo velle vadini...

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

maa amma valla father I mean grand father di penumaka.. Now everyone shifted to Hyd.. went there last year and the year before.. we have some lands in yerrabalem and nowluru 2. I know the area well even though I am born and bought up in Hyd.. summers lo velle vadini...

@trent cheppindhi nijame nee gurinchi. Balsina candidate vi ani